Defensive Carry banner

What to do with 1,200 dollars?

3K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Picketeer 
#1 ·
Come September all residents in Alaska could receive a so called "energy" rebate from the state. I guess it's supposed to help residents pay for energy costs, but it can be spent in whatever way. Since I don't have any utility bills to pay (yet), I figured I'd spend part of mine on a new gun. I just can't figure out which one.

Springfield Armory 1911 Black Stainless
Glock 17
Beretta 92FS INOX
Yugo AK-47 underfolder
Remington 870 Marine Magnum
Bushmaster AR-15

These are all guns that I have high on my list, and I'm leaning more towards getting another AK rifle before they're no longer available for purchase. The Springfield 1911 I've had my eyes on since I first saw it once at a sporting goods store.

Or I can just take some of it and spend it on ammo since I need to stock up anyway.

#2 ·
What do you have now that you want to augment?

Ammo is always a winner.

No EBR (AR)? Get one

No "normal" capacity mags? Get them

#4 ·
Ammo it is then, 500 dollars worth!

A case of 9mm and a case of 7.62x39!

#5 ·
Send me $600...
I will personally rent and shoot various revolvers and semi's...then I will prepare a special 'Rent & Shoot' report just for you.
Normally, I charge much more for this service, but I have reduced the cost because you are a 'forum' member'...

Call (BR549):yup: in the next 30 minutes for the special reduced rate....

Stay armed...don't buy any bridges...stay safe!

#15 ·
For $1200 you could get two of those from the list that I see. The Bushmaster and the Glock! If you need me to find the best prices for you, there will be a small finder's fee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.