Glock Differences (Newbie) - Page 2

Glock Differences (Newbie)

This is a discussion on Glock Differences (Newbie) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; There is no difference . All glocks are an over sized boat anchor on the belt that points like you imagine cats mate ( while ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    There is no difference . All glocks are an over sized boat anchor on the belt that points like you imagine cats mate ( while doing it thro a picket fence) . With that being said the durned things work , and keep working so if one can adjust to them it would be hard to get a better defensive pistol and most likely you could not at the cost of a glock . It does pain me to admit the last fact tho lol .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

I believe DrLewall has a 3rd gen G23 for sale reasonable.
    http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...-40cal-ar.html
    I would have liked to trade with him, but I've had no response yet.

[QUOTE=Superman;778184]And what's special about night sights?/QUOTE]

My Glock was on my dresser last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could see in the room was the glowing dots of the night sights on the dresser. I was impressed - it was about 3am.

Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    My advice as well--especially if it will become your carry pistol---get the stock hi-cap. I can get them all day here for $459+tax. My latest G19 is still sporting the factory plastic sights and it's my EDC. I have night sights on the rest of my Glocks and right now don't see the need to spend 80-100 bucks on NS for it. I have a Glock for every purpose. The G17 or G22 are the winter OWB carry choices and night-time house pistols with or without the M-6 Illuminator/laser attached. The G27 was EDC before my G19 and still gets some windshield time, and it's deep concealment. Both the G19 or G27 ride in a DeSantis Scorpion IWB.
    Im looking to buy my first Glock19 $459. is a great price can you recommend any stores? Here in Fl im seeing them for 550. to 600.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Struthunter View Post
    Im looking to buy my first Glock19 $459. is a great price can you recommend any stores? Here in Fl im seeing them for 550. to 600.
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Forum. Hate to burst your bubble, but $459 was a decent price in July, 2008 when RamRod posted that.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

I got lost in all the posts, what is your basic intention?
    I have a g23 and a G26 there is one inch of difference in the length and one inch in the height
    There is little or no difference in stopping power between 9mm and the 40 cal but there is a 12.00 difference in a box of 100 rounds (23 cents compared to 34 cents)
    Even if you get a ten round mag you can buy 13 round mags for 25 dollars a piece
    I love my g26 holds 11 rounds and you can get the mag extension+ to add more rounds

Davidsons Gallery of Guns has G19's for $499, but by the time you tack on shipping of $30 and sales tax, you are right back to $550. You can order a gun from Davidsons and have it delivered to a Davidsons affiliate gun store in your area. Just look for the Glock 19 on this link, type in your zip code and you will see several stores in your area that you can have the gun delivered. You set up an account, pay Davidsons a deposit when you order, and pay the gun store the balance when you go pick up the gun. Davidsons delivers within a day or two.

www.galleryofguns.com - Gun Genie - Davidson's most popular and powerful search engine to find and buy guns at galleryofguns.com

You also may shop around a bit and look at used Glocks. I got a like new Glock 19 for $400 a couple of years ago and it had barely been shot.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links