NRA Lifetime Membership for $300, save $700 now

This is a discussion on NRA Lifetime Membership for $300, save $700 now within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This offer is available OVER THE PHONE ONLY You have to be a life member to give a gift life membership . Telephone. 877-672-2008, or ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NRA Lifetime Membership for $300, save $700 now

Lightbulb NRA Lifetime Membership for $300, save $700 now

This offer is available OVER THE PHONE ONLY

You have to be a life member to give a gift life membership.

Telephone. 877-672-2008, or 877-672-2000, and press 3 for life member dept.
    Specifically ask for the Gift Membership Program

Give them your Life Membership Number, give them the name(s) of the people you want to "Gift" a membership, give them your credit card number, and the name(s) and address of the person(s) you are Gifting.

Deadline is 8/12/08

The gift certificates will be mailed out to the new member. The new member just fills it out and mail it back to NRA.

It's a full life membership

Current membership cost is $1000, so this gift program saves $700 over the price of a regular life membership.

If you are a Life Member, you can give a gift life membership to anyone, not just a spouse

Deadline is 8/12/08
    This offer is available OVER THE PHONE ONLY

2. Remove Ads

So who wants to give me a membership ?

Seriously, I'd reimburse you the cost

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzlemah View Post
    So who wants to give me a membership ?
    And me

G19, G23, P2000 (9mm), LMT Defender 2000 (SOPMOD), Colt LE6920, Ruger 10/22

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    NO THANKS . I will support gun rights and the NRA on a day by day and individual basis . I am not opposed to spending money but ill be dammed if ill be a " part of the herd " that opposed parker vs dc which became dc vs heller .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs View Post
    NO THANKS . I will support gun rights and the NRA on a day by day and individual basis . I am not opposed to spending money but ill be dammed if ill be a " part of the herd " that opposed parker vs dc which became dc vs heller .
    I think I'd also argue that $35 x 40 years = $1400 = a hell of a lot more financial support than $300 once. Plus as you mentioned, when they're doing things you disagree with you can vote with your money.
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    I missed out on this offer last time around due to lack of available funds. This time I want in. I know we've got some life members here - Anybody want to set up a paypal account and help grow the ranks?

Matiki - life member = voting member, as I understand it. Why vote with your money when you can do it directly?
    "A well-educated electorate, being necessary to the continuance of a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed."
    Is this hard to understand? Then why does it get unintelligible to some people when 5 little words are changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob The Great View Post
    I missed out on this offer last time around due to lack of available funds. This time I want in. I know we've got some life members here - Anybody want to set up a paypal account and help grow the ranks?

Matiki - life member = voting member, as I understand it. Why vote with your money when you can do it directly?
    I am not a huge fan of the NRA, but I would also be interested if a senior member with a lifetime membership wanted to sponsor us non-NRA members.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    matiki if i read your post right then it is a statement of how cheap this might be . I dont know where you came up with the $300 once figure tho . I will restate my position of hell no i wont buy a lifetime membership to the nra even if it be free. I also wont buy a lifetime membership with the democrat party or the republican . Over the years i have spent multiple " lifetime" memberships ( the real ones , not the current discount ) to the nra as just money for folk i agree with solely on gun rights . I could care less on other issues . The NRA well it is the biggest gorilla on the block , It is not and has not been either infallible or my advocate for a long time . Unless and untill the nra starts polling every member in order to sponsor( or support ) legeslation or lawsuits well then ill still send my disposable 100 this month to allan and that assumes i wont find a new gun that i just gotta have .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob The Great View Post
    I may be naive, but I think money matters more to them. Next to that is probably membership totals.
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

Why does every thread like this turn into a "bash the NRA" or "the NRA is not for gun owners" thread?

Tell ya what:

If you don't like the NRA, don't support them. They've done more for the American citizens than any one individual on DC.com has ever done. That is a fact no one can deny.

If you are going to post here to bash the NRA, save it. The NRA isn't perfect, but they are a viable force to fight for our rights.

If you don't want to take advantage of the deal, don't post here. This is not a thread to criticize the NRA or any other gun rights organization no matter what personal beef you have with them.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

I'd like one of those invites as well. I too agree that the NRA is not perfect but they do the right thing MOST of the time and they get respect on the hill. I also enjoy the extra perks like shooting matches. I would recommend this to anyone that has not been, great way to meet people and see just how much you can improve your abilities.

JT
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubby45 View Post
    If you don't like the NRA, don't support them. They've done more for the American citizens than any one individual on DC.com has ever done. That is a fact no one can deny.

If you are going to post here to bash the NRA, save it. The NRA isn't perfect, but they are a viable force to fight for our rights.

If you don't want to take advantage of the deal, don't post here. This is not a thread to criticize the NRA or any other gun rights organization no matter what personal beef you have with them.
    agreed
    Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby45 View Post
    Why does every thread like this turn into a "bash the NRA" or "the NRA is not for gun owners" thread?

Tell ya what:

Another...I agree here.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    So who's gonna stir up some lifer's?
    "A well-educated electorate, being necessary to the continuance of a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed."
    Is this hard to understand? Then why does it get unintelligible to some people when 5 little words are changed?

This is the General Firearm Discussion area (emphasis added).

Criticism is healthy, failure to accept input from those who disagree with us can cause us to turn a blind eye to blaring issues.

I don't see how this became a "bashing" thread at all... every post other than the complaint about bashing is generally positive (including constructive criticism). I think participants have been fair and reasonable in their discussion of the offers merits and drawbacks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links