Defensive Carry banner

Baby wipes

2K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  Rusty Bouquett 
#1 ·
I just took two classes the last two weekends. I spend a lot of time shooting and reloading magazines. My hands got pretty dirty. One thing that the school had was baby wipes at all the shooting stations and classroom. They don't remove all the dirt and grime, but they do a pretty darn good job. I am now going to put a package of them in my range bag.

#7 ·
Thats a great tip. Here is another, we no longer have babies, but have always kept baby whips in the bathroom for, well, personal cleanliness, they are very convenient.

#8 ·
we no longer have babies, but have always kept baby whips in the bathroom
Baby whips!?! That would get you some prison time in most places. :gah: :nono:

#10 ·
Very good idea.

I also recommend cloth baby diapers for a rest when cleaning your gun. Very soft, absorbant and low lint. When they get dirty, just wash and re-use.

#11 ·
Also great for camping. My buddies busted my chops pretty good at first, but just a few days in and they where all begging me to use some.
Soldiers love them!

#13 ·
I use the Old Spice Cool Wipes. I like the smell better, and they actually do feel cool when you use them on a hot day. Plus I like the texture and they do seem to clean almost anything. They even come in handy pocket packs or a bigger pack for a container. I got a ton of them on clearance a few years back. :image035:

#19 ·
Yup, I bought a large box of baby wipes at Sam's Club. Inside are many small packets. A packet fits neatly at the end of the Midway or i-Shot range bag.

Use them every time I get done shooting, before heading to the restroom to really wash up after I'm packed up and ready to leave.

#22 ·
I have a bottle of D-Wipes in my bag. They are supposed to be designed to take off heavy metals like lead and copper along with the usual dirt and grime.

Here is a link to a listing for it. I have never used this website, have no idea about the validity of the website and do not encourage the use of this website. It is only to show what I am talking about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.