Good Experience

This is a discussion on Good Experience within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Today when I was leaving home from lunch I noticed the same car across the street (with a guy in it) from before lunch. I ...

Thread: Good Experience

Good Experience

Today when I was leaving home from lunch I noticed the same car across the street (with a guy in it) from before lunch. I called the wife as I was pulling away to keep an eye out and call the cops for a drive by. She did (after some prodding) and he was on the up and up (I hope). He worked for Chem lawn and was going to place door hangers with a lawn analysis, honestly I saw the door hangers as I drove off but from the wifes initial response lead me to pushing the issue.

I say it was a good experience because of several reasons.

1. I was pretty sure the guy was on the up and up but he had been their too long with out some sort of response. (I wish I would have thought of that before I drove off to work).
    2. I think after talking with the cops and the neighborhood watchdog they all backed up my opinion of calling the police. Honestly I think the wife will be more apt to call the police if I ask her to.
    3. Her first response was to take our big meat head of a dog to the end of the driveway and see what was up. Both me and the neighborhood watchdog told her no! I said why would you (a small lady) confront a guy with unknown intentions. I think the watchdogs and my reactions made her think of her actions.

At any rate the whole experience got us both thinking what we should have done better. I know you guys are going to find holes in all of this but that is why I posted.

Thanks for listening,
    Chris

2. Remove Ads

We learn more every day. A good self-analysis and making changes for the better is always a step in the right direction.

Links