NY Doctor on the Evening News

This is a discussion on NY Doctor on the Evening News within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The doctor that treated the Officer who was shot (and died) by a BG, was on the evening news, crying for more gun controll. Aparently ...

Thread: NY Doctor on the Evening News

Exclamation NY Doctor on the Evening News

The doctor that treated the Officer who was shot (and died) by a BG, was on the evening news, crying for more gun controll. Aparently he dose not realize that they allready have some of the most restrictive gun laws on the books there. Or he has never read any of John Lotts books. I know this is a rant but I have to blow off steam over our liberal media giving time on the tube for some Idiot who knows nothing about how gun controll laws actually work. While they ignore any story where a gun was used to save a life. But then that happens so many times a year that it is not news.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

Ex Member Array HollowpointHank's Avatar
    A-Men to that bro. Doctors are the last people that know anything about anything except medicine. My dad was a GP and he was a brilliant man, but medicine was his whole life. He had very little time for anything else. Not business, not politics, not really anything.

Dr's dont even know about medicine any more there just pill pushers

Assistant Administrator
    Sheldon - I hear ya dude.

This is oh so common - and much blame IMO goes to the media - seemingly always biasing output to aid the liberal anti agenda.

These Doc's and others - just do not seem to get it thru their inch thick craniums that BG's - yes Mr Doctor - that is known as a ''criminal'' - got that? These people do not live by the law of the land - and so tend to be armed whatever squirts like you think about guns - and so dear pill-pusher - it is therefore more than a little handy for good guys to be armed - cops and upright citizens all. Despite all that (Dear Doc) - BG's do get thru the net - and all the more easily the more ''gun <freakin> control'' you lot advocate.

Sorry - bit of rant mode.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

1943 - 2009
    Yeah, I forced myself to watch this "interview" with this Dr. Kurtz on the CBS Evening news today. Oh, it had it all, a fawning, sympathetic reporter (Byron Pitts), camera close-ups of a huge pile of guns waiting to be destroyed, and the Doctor's sound bites ("this city is awash in guns", "we need more gun control", "it's a disease"), ad nauseum.

Never mind the fact that the juvenile social misfit loser that shot the Officer did so with a stolen gun. Yeah, we need more gun control, all right.

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

Lead Moderator
    Ban all illegal weapons. Oh, right it already is illegal, maybe thats why the guy shot it out with police. You would think that N.O. would have been a wake up call to anti gun types,but guess not.

Yeah, sooner or later the GC crowd will run out of LE's to take bullets for them........ then what?

I saw that too. They said the kid who shot the cop was a three time loser, and then the doctor whines "Stronger gun control would prevent these shootings" or something to that effect.

VIP Member
    Did anybody point out to him that doctors cause almost 5 times more deaths by malprctice than firearms?
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Miggy,

You get the "Golden Hammer" award for that statement...Guys and gals, that nail was hit squarely on the head. "They" surely don't want to hear that come out in TV land...
    noli nothis permittere te terere...

VIP Member
    I would like to thank the members of the Academy for this award. I would also want to thank Mom & Dad, my third grade teacher, my agent (Bail bond) and my producer and, to all my fans who supported me while I was down and out. Thank you all. :216:

You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    Every year doctors kill more people by misdiagnosis and incompetence than guns...we need more doctor control!
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Previously known as "cjm5874"

cjm5874 HOW BLOODY TRUE One of the No Good POS B@$!@$#$ Killed my 92 year old mother, of all thing they miss diagnosed an messed up appendex when it ruptured it killed her. %$^&**(*&**(^(&%^*&(*&()(&*&(&( MAD!!!!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Links