AR15's are the #1 selling disaster item in New Orleans!

This is a discussion on AR15's are the #1 selling disaster item in New Orleans! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Army22rpr I think, we need to take the AR15's out of the hands of the rich(those making over 45K) and redistribute them ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AR15's are the #1 selling disaster item in New Orleans!

Quote Originally Posted by Army22rpr View Post
    I think, we need to take the AR15's out of the hands of the rich(those making over 45K) and redistribute them out so that all may be blessed.

From each according to his abilities (to pay) and to each according to his "needs"?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by chuckE View Post
    I wish I could afford an AR15.
    I wish I could afford a BAR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Once some of you have some real life experiences with how your fellow human beings act in certain situations, you'll come close to loathing people in general as much as I do. ............ Trust nobody.

HO-CHEE-MAMA!! I guess all the good, decent, loveable people I've met in my life were faking it and were just waiting for me to drop my guard so they could cut my throat from ear to ear!! Thanks for clueing me in, Ram Rod!!

AR15's are the #1 selling disaster item in New Orleans!
    He may have reported it, but it isn't a fact. They may be selling well, but there are far more bottles of water, flashlights, radios, batteries, canned food, yaddy yaddy yaddy than AR15s.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    If some of them needed .223 ammo, I might even donate...
    Pointy end first?

"The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

Originally Posted by Army22rpr View Post
    I think, we need to take the AR15's out of the hands of the rich(those making over 45K) and redistribute them out so that all may be blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Bouquett View Post
    From each according to his abilities (to pay) and to each according to his "needs"?
    Spoken like a true liberal sucking off the govt. teet. Take from those who have a capacity to earn more and forcefully distribute to them that don't.

Army22rpr, to you I say, Molon Labe. Just try to redistribute my wealth without my approval.

Since Katrina happened I have always been a bit confused about Bush taking the blame for the huge mess.

Today I found out why he must have felt it was his fault.

The reason I was confused was because Ray Nagin stood there before the storm hit while it was still building and had left 3’ of water in Florida and refused free transport by Amtrak and Gray Hound. He was told they would make as many trips as needed to evacuate the place but he said no. The Governor was of the same mind set.

Then when the storm clears out we see hundreds of school busses in the water all which could have been saved but somehow it’s Bush’s fault.

Today the feds are taking charge of the evacuation and supplies for the storm.

This is why it was Bush’s fault!

He didn’t have sense enough to realize that those simpleminded Democrats could not handle a simple hurricane evacuation, His brother does it all the time no big deal, but he forgot who he was dealing with.

AR-15's ? Great choice for self-defense.

Let me clarify...
    Some people think that the AR-15 was designed for killing...not true.
    Gas chambers, electric chairs, and the 'needle' were designed for killing. The AR-15 was designed for defending one's self.
    As always, OMO.

Stay armed...carry a gun not an electric chair...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    I remember in 98 when we had the great ice storm we didn't get hardly any help from our government.We depended on ourselves to get us by when we had no power ,water.I remember my family showering at the college I worked at because they had power and water.My losses were $7500 total for equipment and lost food in freezer and fridge.I remember praying to God and asking for extra work so I could replace all my losses and I had extra 3 accounts within two weeks.They just came out of nowhere and losses were replaced in no time ! No government intervention up here ! I just think the mindset is different in the North than the South.

Senior Member Array Free American's Avatar
    Stetson....

You lost food in an ice storm?

Poor planning or complete disregard for prevailing situation?
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Previously known as "cjm5874"

This picture has had me smiling all day long. It's been my belief that every able bodied male should own an AR15 with plenty of mags and a cache of .223 ammunition. It's your duty. Bring the Mrs. along too.
    Attached Images
    Perhaps your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

I got at least 200 rounds of 223 on hand at any time,and usually up to 1000 depending if it's before or after hitting the gun range,I also got 4 AR15's to feed,but one is 7.62x39 and those AP rounds will put a whooping on anything
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I got at least 200 rounds of 223 on hand at any time,and usually up to 1000 depending if it's before or after hitting the gun range,I also got 4 AR15's to feed,but one is 7.62x39 and those AP rounds will put a whooping on anything
    200 rounds isn't much if your infrastructure collapses for a short. You need 1000 rounds minimum per rifle as a safety net. Anything over that is play fodder, IMO.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    I feel for the " poor folk " who came back the the " city under the sea " . As of this post folks from the 9th ward can board buses for apparently the DFW area . Its intresting that NO dropped any kind of mass shelter in place since Katrina tho . They now tell folks either get out , or be on your own . What would you want to bet that even with the low repopulation of NO a large portion of folks who dont " get on the bus" will be there to plunder ?
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs View Post
    I feel for the " poor folk " who came back the the " city under the sea " . As of this post folks from the 9th ward can board buses for apparently the DFW area . Its intresting that NO dropped any kind of mass shelter in place since Katrina tho . They now tell folks either get out , or be on your own . What would you want to bet that even with the low repopulation of NO a large portion of folks who dont " get on the bus" will be there to plunder ?
    Interesting thoughts on the possibilities. Without prejudice I'm sure. In this area of my state of Arkansas, we are to expect several thousand refugees from the area again. I see evidence at least once a week about the previous refugees, and those that have stayed here and integrated. Statistics remain to be seen from that first wave and just how it has affected the area.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links