Wanted - 17rnd Glock mags

This is a discussion on Wanted - 17rnd Glock mags within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I know I've seen threads on this before, but I can't for the life of me find them... I am wanting to buy some 17rnd ...

Thread: Wanted - 17rnd Glock mags

I know I've seen threads on this before, but I can't for the life of me find them...

I am wanting to buy some 17rnd 9mm Glock mags, and want to know if anyone has advice on where to buy them. I've done a lot of looking online, and the best (and very common) price I've seen for Glock factory mags has been $29.95 each. I've seen a couple of sites that are selling them for as little as $19.95, but the pictures don't look like the mags I already have, and they don't specify that they are original Glock factory mags.

So, where do I find what I'm looking for for less than $30, and are the mags I see advertised for $20 the same quality as the "factory" mags? Thanks!
    "It is only as retaliation that force may be used and only against the man who starts its use. No, I do not share his evil or sink to his concept of morality: I merely grant him his choice, destruction, the only destruction he had a right to choose: his own." - John Galt, from Atlas Shrugged

They can be found just about anywhere your keyboard fingers and cursor want to go. As far as getting the lowest possible price, that would take some extensive searching. My local gun shop stocks them for $24.95 new, but I usually buy used-looks-like-new for $15-$18 depending. A lot of folks seem to go with CDNN, but you'll need to calll them to make sure what they offer is in stock. If it don't say Glock factory or OEM, then it's usually not a Glock mag.
    GLOCK Mags

At cdnninvestments they have a 20 round aftermarket for 8.99 and factory 17 round for 21.99
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

jfl
    Look at the back of the mag.
    If the notch on the top is "half-round" like a U it is an older magazine.
    If it is flat on the bottom and the side are angled, like \_/ it is the last generation, supposedly better ie. more $$$.

Just in case, I'd stay away from those marked "LE only".
    The first rule of a gunfight: "Don't be there !"
    The second rule: "Bring enough gun"

jfl
    (NRA Life Member/Instructor - GOA - IDPA - GSSF - ex-IHMSA)

this prices went up about a month ago from $20 to $25 just about everywhere at shops and online. If you do find some for $20 or less, NEW, please do let me know ;)
    I am sworn to protect the Constitution of the U.S.A. from all threats both foreign and domestic.

G17 Mags

$19.99 at Natchez Shooters Supplies

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=GLMF171 17&src=tpCtg

Links