Obama: guns keep families safe

This is a discussion on Obama: guns keep families safe within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by miklcolt45 ...In the meantime, I absolutely, IN NO WAY, believe one word that comes out of this man's mouth on the subject ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama: guns keep families safe

Quote Originally Posted by miklcolt45 View Post
    ...In the meantime, I absolutely, IN NO WAY, believe one word that comes out of this man's mouth on the subject of guns, except for his comment to the 'elite' that we are bitter gun owners clinging to religion.' That is his real view, IMO...
    I don't believe any word that comes out of any politicians mouth (Lawyers, Doctors, Corp-rat CEOs included)

They all kiss the babies, while stealing their candy.

Choose your evils. With "Whatshisname" and "Moose Shooter" we have the nationalization of 15+million southerners coming back to the front.

So long as the sheep keep other issues high on their list (Iraq, Oil...) we would certainly be better off with them than with Obama.

Two of McCain, two more of Palin would make for a comfortable CC generation.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by miklcolt45 View Post
    I have never heard Obama speak of anything other than the right of shooting for hunting/sport. I would like to hear that quote or see the video if you could link it.

In the meantime, I absolutely, IN NO WAY, believe one word that comes out of this man's mouth on the subject of guns, except for his comment to the 'elite' that we are bitter gun owners clinging to religion.' That is his real view, IMO.

Anytime he says he is in favor of the 2A, there is 10 years of previous experience and comments saying just the opposite.

Take a listen. This is just some quick stuff I found. In the first one he says it in the first ten seconds and the second is around 2min. 41sec.
    In the 2nd one please disregard the guy speaking before Barack.

YouTube - Barack Obama's views on GUN OWNERSHIP

YouTube - Barack Obama Wants to Take Away Your Guns - Susquehanna, Pt2

Sam.

In the first one he said as long as they are "constrained" by the "needs"of the community,in other words like the chicago handgun ban
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Angry This Thread Makes Me Sick!!!

Just to hear Obama studder his way thru his ******** is sicking. We can all discuss about what his view's are on gun control but his state is only 1 of 2 that DO NOT allow CC.
    Now why is that? Please someone explain that to me?

From http://www.gunbanobama.com :

“Do you support state legislation to … ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns? Yes.” (Independent Voters of Illinois/Independent Precinct Organization general candidate questionnaire, Sept. 9, 1996
    “I’m consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.” (Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004)
    Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sports shooting. (United States Senate, vote no. 217, S. 397, July 29, 2005)
    Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people who use firearms in self-defense. (Illinois Senate, SB 2165, vote 20, March 25, 2004)
    OBAMA is THE MOST ANTI-GUN person to EVER run for president.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links