"Tookie" not a day too soon

This is a discussion on "Tookie" not a day too soon within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well I'll tell you folks one thing - If I had kids, I'd NEVER let them read that guys book! While I have no beef ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Tookie" not a day too soon

Well I'll tell you folks one thing - If I had kids, I'd NEVER let them read that guys book!

While I have no beef with capital punishment, sometime I have to put myself in their shoes - what would I want? Let's say I'm convicted of something on put on death row, would I choose to be killed or to spend the rest of my life in that prison enviroment. I pick death.

At any rate, while Tookie got what he deserved, it can still never bring back the people he killed. It's a lose/lose situation.
    S&W 5906
    si vis pacem, para bellum

protego communis bona

2. Remove Ads

Administrator

As mentioned

He is gone...nothing will change that now.
    Everybody will always have their own personal opinions about the Death Penalty & the redeeming factors present in certain human beings.

To me...Tookie or the memory of Tookie is not worth me putting myself at odds with respected forum members. It's just my personal opinion that the world would have probably been better off if he was "Whoops!" ~ Dropped on his head on the Delivery Room floor but, I am not God so I can only give my opinion as a flawed human being and respect the right to the opinion of others who I have grown to respect on this forum on other issues.

I do wish that one of his victims (Back Then) had been armed and would have Turned The Tables On Terrible Tookie.
    Then we wouldn't even be talking about this now.

Twas the night before Tookie's execution ...

Twas the night before Christmas and all through San Quentin, the crips were protesting, and liberals were ventin'.

The cyanide hung by the chamber wth care, in hopes that the reaper soon would be there.

The inmates were nestled all snug in their bed ; except for Old Tookie, who soon would be dead.

And me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannell, had curled up to watch it, on the Fox News Channel.

I set up my TIVO to record the news station, and thoroughly loved the momentous occasion.

It seemed lady justice had gotten her way, and that there would be one less savage today.

When outside the jail there arose such a clatter, the cameras had turned to see what was the matter.

When what to my civilized eyes did appear, but a lineup of actors, all liberal, half queer.

The misguided freaks drew some curious looks, as they proclaimed his innocence; clutching his books.

The tears then flew out from Sarandon's eyes, as she nominated him again for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The actors were tethered to an ACLU sleigh, all towing the line of the urban decay.

On Asner, on Penn, on liberal cop-haters, On Sharpton, on Jesse and other race-baiters.

Then at 3:01 all curled up like a beetle, Tookie cried like a ***** as they gave him the needle.

When up from the actors there arose such a cry, they had failed in their mission, and Tookie DID DIE !!

I heard Bill O'Reilly say, as I turned out my light, Merry Christmas to all ... there was justice tonight !!

That was just a wonderful Mr. Chitlin. I am going to have my wife tell me this story at bedtime all week so I can get some sleep!!!! :-)

I agree that was a good poem wonder if ya could get it printed as a forward in his books

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs
    p95 the " snail darter " ( some old epa us histrory of a worthless fish cause i know your an import ) comes to mind as a better life to preserve , but i still feel we need not celebrate the death of any human unless as above stated i need to buy the round
    RR, obviously you may not have seen the images of the crime, as well as have never experienced the violence from a killer like this.
    I do not get the feeling of celebration here, just justice served.
    He has already taken enough time from families and society, lets move on.

If i recall right one was Shot PBR And the Shot wad cup was embeeded in one of the people it was brutal and loser got what he deserved

Yes, PBR and in the face. It was very brutal and just senseless.

I have worked in side both operational, and under construction prisons in three states. With all the amenities of home, and the food is not bad. The only thing they don't have is their freedom. More often than not as I was going about my job I have been asked "are you here to fix the satellite TV?" At the time I did not even have satellite TV. For the most part they are not doing anything to pay back society other than being off the streets.

If the death penalty is such a bad thing then the critics should get it off the "books." Until then if a person is convicted, and is sentences to death, then that is the way it is.

It is nice he written children books, but I think actions speak louder than words. His death is the best stement there is. If you are convicted of a crime, you will do the time. Or in his case pay with his life.

If criminal are not afraid of the death penalty? Then why when poled to they say they are most afraid of confronting an armed victim?

I have yet to find Tookie's public apology. Only the media saying he made a public apology.
    Aaron

If you don't protect your self, who will?

Quote Originally Posted by Bud White
    If i recall right one was Shot PBR And the Shot wad cup was embeeded in one of the people it was brutal and loser got what he deserved

Absolutely...on both counts.

PDF file detailing the mountain of evidence proving his guilt.

Tookie's legacy of peace and non-violence --> WARNING!!! GRAPHIC and UNCENSORED crime scene/victim pics!!
    If you are squemish, DO NOT(!!!) click on the link. Having said that and given you fair warning, I think it is important for people to see for themselves the devastation and evil that this *thing* inflicted on 4 innocent people. Perhaps if the TV "news" showed the pictures of the obscenity that people like Stanley Williams inflicted on their victims, there wouldn't be as many useful idiots(Jesse Jack-ass, Al Sh**-for-brains, and similar ilk) flocking to defend the indefensible...One can only hope...
    "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
    - Col. Jeff Cooper, USMC

Administrator

Post Thanks BushidoMarine

And...putting the PICS on using a link and a Prior Graphic Warning was the correct way to do that.

Yes, & I think folks should see those photos...BECAUSE there are some things that human beings do to other human beings In Cold Heartless Blood that are Impossible to make "OK" or erase by writing a damn Childrens Book. He can take his Cursed Childrens Book down to Hell with him as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by QKShooter; December 22nd, 2005 at 01:28 PM.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Did you all see the pics from the funeral?! You'd think it was for some beloved person like Bob Hope or some person in high political office !!!!! Even his original, past and present Crip gang members were there in full force.
    Hog sh**, hog sh**, and hog sh** !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    diplomacy ... the art of saying "nice doggie"..while looking for a big rock !!

Administrator

Bring Your Spray Paint To The Funeral Home

Any Graffiti get sprayed on the coffin?...??? Seems like it would be only fitting to "decorate it up" a little bit.

Ok, we all know that this was an ultimate bad guy, and one of thousands that have had the opportunity to suck air and expel Co2 in this world. But he is gone now so lets move on. Everyone has their opinion and position and that is fine.

We are all educated, so lets not disgrace the forum by continuing to dig on this subject. Because each thread seems to get more and more distasteful from the poem that someone sat down to write to the images, eventhough they illustrate what a scumbag the guy was. The guys is definitely suffering more that what we can ever do to him now even if you could dig him up and use him for target practice. Let's return the forum to being professional and civilized and be the quite warriors that we all are. Why, because I just know some anti-CCW guy is lurking around here and saying see that's why we should not have CCW because these people just want to kill somebody. Any way I am standing down.

Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

Assistant Administrator
    Probably the time to let this close - having pretty much gone the distance yeah.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links