Photographing and recording serial #'s

This is a discussion on Photographing and recording serial #'s within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have an excel spreadsheat with ser# model and all that. I also have a paper copy, and another copy on a thumbdrive with pics. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photographing and recording serial #'s

I have an excel spreadsheat with ser# model and all that. I also have a paper copy, and another copy on a thumbdrive with pics. I name the pics with the ser#.

Before a hurricanne hit a couple of years back, we took a video camer and shot every room in the house and it's contents. It's not a bad idea to have a plan to prove what you have.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

2. Remove Ads

Working on doing the same here with everything of value ($250+), burning a few CDs to give to the relatives, and a 8GB memory card in the fire safe. This list also includes scans of the marriage license, birth certificates, passports, licenses, and primary credit cards. We also have a external 800GB hard drive with copies of all the computers contents in case of a cut bait and run situation.

Come winter layoff time, I will probably make scans of all the receipts for the high dollar items.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by HITCH KING View Post
    Better than that, should walk around the house and take pictures of everything in everyroom for insurance purposes. How could you prove what you owed in case of fire,flood, huracaine. Of course keep the photos or cards or thumb drive someplace else.
    Sorry OT-Hitch, you're mailbox is full.
    "The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, not such merely as are used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed, or broken in upon, in the smallest degree..."
    Nunn v. State GA 1848

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links