Defensive Carry banner

Got My 03 FFL C&R Today

716 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Non sequitur 
#1 ·
It only took about three weeks.

Now I just need to comes across a large sum of money to pay for all the rifles I want to order... Mauser, SKS, M44, M1 Garand, ...

#4 ·
Ha. I'm going through the same ordeal with my wife. I'm not allowed to buy any more guns for a while. I picked up 4 rifles and 2 handguns this year. She thinks that's too many.

#3 ·
Congrats,

If you find that large sum of money let me know where it is so I can finish my WWII rifle collection

#5 ·
Don't feel bad this year I bought five pistols, a shotgun, and four rifles. I also had to purchase a new safe and lots of ammo. I would say I might have a problem, but I haven't financed one and still put away money each month in savings. My wife thinks I have a problem too, but we have been together so long that she knows where my true priorities really are.

#6 ·
Don't forget to fax a copy to MidWay USA, they will set you up as a dealer, you get discounts off of most everything they sell. Then you can tell the wife, it's as good as on Sale. :image035:

#7 ·
My C & R is on the way too. Of course, I didn't wait to get it before I started buying. Since I work with B52, it's kinda hard not buying guns. I've bought six rifles, a shotgun, and my Glock pretty much all in the last six months. Gee, now that I put it that way, maybe I should slow down...............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.