Got My 03 FFL C&R Today

This is a discussion on Got My 03 FFL C&R Today within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It only took about three weeks. Now I just need to comes across a large sum of money to pay for all the rifles I ...

Thread: Got My 03 FFL C&R Today

Thumbs up Got My 03 FFL C&R Today

It only took about three weeks.

Now I just need to comes across a large sum of money to pay for all the rifles I want to order... Mauser, SKS, M44, M1 Garand, ...
    That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

http://www.nevadashooters.com

2. Remove Ads

B52
    Three weeks for me too. Since then three more guns have entered my life...My wife made me sign a contract with her that I can't buy anymore until Jan 2009. I am not sure that's going to happen...Have fun with the C&R!

Senior Moderator
    Congrats,

If you find that large sum of money let me know where it is so I can finish my WWII rifle collection
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Quote Originally Posted by B52 View Post
    Three weeks for me too. Since then three more guns have entered my life...My wife made me sign a contract with her that I can't buy anymore until Jan 2009. I am not sure that's going to happen...Have fun with the C&R!
    Ha. I'm going through the same ordeal with my wife. I'm not allowed to buy any more guns for a while. I picked up 4 rifles and 2 handguns this year. She thinks that's too many.
    That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

http://www.nevadashooters.com

B52
    Don't feel bad this year I bought five pistols, a shotgun, and four rifles. I also had to purchase a new safe and lots of ammo. I would say I might have a problem, but I haven't financed one and still put away money each month in savings. My wife thinks I have a problem too, but we have been together so long that she knows where my true priorities really are.

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    Don't forget to fax a copy to MidWay USA, they will set you up as a dealer, you get discounts off of most everything they sell. Then you can tell the wife, it's as good as on Sale.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

My C & R is on the way too. Of course, I didn't wait to get it before I started buying. Since I work with B52, it's kinda hard not buying guns. I've bought six rifles, a shotgun, and my Glock pretty much all in the last six months. Gee, now that I put it that way, maybe I should slow down...............

Links