I would like to thank Obama...

This is a discussion on I would like to thank Obama... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; For giving me the motivation to go out and buy the AR-15 I have been looking at the past 3 months....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would like to thank Obama...

I would like to thank Obama...

For giving me the motivation to go out and buy the AR-15 I have been looking at the past 3 months.
    NRA Member

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by blinkstafoo1 View Post
    For giving me the motivation to go out and buy the AR-15 I have been looking at the past 3 months.
    I'm glad that he could help you!

Perhaps I should write and thank him for you...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I wonder if all of us 2A guys will get any credit for helping stimulate the economy with all of our weapon & ammo purchases? I've dropped over a grand in the past 6wks.
    While people are saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, ... and they will not escape. 1Th 5:3

I wish he knew how much guns and ammo he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by ICTsnub View Post
    I wish he knew how much guns and ammo he's sold.
    I was observing the same thing.

I was in my local gun store last Saturday and they were packed! To quote one of the Reps. : "Obama's the best gun salesmen in the country."

I too picked up an AR a month ago just in case.
    "To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM.

Do you think he (it) (Obama) has any idea of what he's done? Go ahead and thank (it), I'm sure (it) will be awake all night laughing about what (it's) done to the country already. To me, that's entirely too much power for any mortal to have on this earth. Good luck with your new rifle.

I'm pretty sure that will be the last time you will thank him for anything.
    "Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"

Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor & Life Member
    Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
    Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American

To be honest here I really don't think we are going to loose our guns rights. I think we have more issues to worry about, Like the war in Afgan and Iraq...Plus we still have lots of politicians who like guns..So lets relax here..
    Always be prepared, Always Carry a Gun.
    KIMBER 1911 BP-10
    KIMBER CRIMSON CARRY II
    GLOCK 17
    GLOCK 27

VIP Member
    Gun sales are up 25% here in CT. I saw this on the News (TV) about two weeks ago. I done my part as well.

Been seeing a lot of "on the fence" types coming down on our side here too.

Senior Member Array Ragin Cajun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rafy77 View Post
    To be honest here I really don't think we are going to loose our guns rights. I think we have more issues to worry about, Like the war in Afgan and Iraq...Plus we still have lots of politicians who like guns..So lets relax here..
    After reading your post, I'm asumming your a gun owner who voted for Obama. I didn't because I didn't want to loose ANY of my gun rights as well as for other reasons.

So, do you think you will not loose ANY of your gun rights or are you refering to ALL your gun rights?

Personally I don't think he can mess with all our rights but he play havic with the freedoms to purchase the guns that we can buy today and the amount we pay for them and our ammo.

LOL, I'll keep of the Political content, but
    have you read the paper, any paper?

Heart is in Wyoming with butt in Wisconsin
    I guess I've been stimulating the economy for the past few years in preparation of whatever would come. Besides, once I saw the prices of ammo rise from the middle east situation I thought it would be good to pick up what I could afford to as I could afford to.

As predicted, the gun grabbers are salivating in the wake of the election of an anti-gun president. Proposed AWB are already in the works. I just can't remember which website I seen this but my Mossberg 500 is one of the shotguns among others that was on the AWB lists. If I'm not mistaken, President elect Obama mentioned during his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention in Denver that he supports restrictions on assault weapons (what does he consider as an assault weapon?). He also proposed a 500 percent increase on excise tax on guns, gun parts and ammo. He also wants to ban any gun stores located within 5 miles of a school or park. I seriously think that all pro 2nd amendment people are in for some rough seas ahead. Like the Navy saying goes "Stand by for high winds and heavy seas!". Just my 02. cents!
    Freedom isn't free! Don't ever take it forgranted!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links