Defensive Carry banner

Sold out!

2K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  sgtD 
#1 ·
I was at Wal-Mart picking up groceries and I thought I may as well get some ammo before the price increases. They were sold out of WWB in 9mm and.45. I've never seen that before. The clerks said they have been stocking the shelves all day and have never seen it sell like today.
Wow!

#3 ·
Uh-Oh! Panic buying? Nice....real nice. Got a local gun show coming up here next weekend. We'll see what's up.

#4 ·
Yep... out where I went too.

#5 ·
Went to Wal-Mart last night and thought they would be out but it was fully stocked. Got 750 rounds of 9mm and 250 of 45 acp. All I can afford at the moment but I was so sick to not be able to take the rest of it home with me. :frown: Their prices really are good.

#6 ·
I cleaned out my Walmart and the Walmart up the road on Tuesday. I bought 500 rounds of WWB 180 grain .40 and 750 rounds of WWB 147 grain JHP 9mm, 3300 rounds of Federal .22 plated HP, 250 rounds of WWB 230 grain FMJ .45 and 150 rounds of WWB .380. I will continue to horde as long as my budget permits. I have a gun show coming up on Sat/Sun so we'll see how things look over there. :smoke23:

#7 ·
I look at it this way...one can never have too much ammo. If times get really bad, it can be a form of currency.:yup:

Stay armed...buy all the ammo you can afford...stay safe!

#17 ·
For what it's worth everyone. Two out of three of my local Wal Marts still have plenty of ammo, the same as they do every week as far as I know. I bought some today...not a panic buy, just my usual weekly buy. 12ga, 45acp, and 40S&W. There were no long lines in sporting goods. Imagine that. I haven't been to the third local Wal Mart, but I imagine the same. That one sells firearms too!

#18 ·
Last minute shoppers.

I've been stocking up since 1991 so I can sit out this run on the market. :yup:

Ya'll have fun. I'm going down to the basement and hug my ammo. Maybe I'll reload some more while I'm down there. :bier:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.