Is Gunzilla only available online

This is a discussion on Is Gunzilla only available online within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; or anyone else that may know. That sounds like a good product...

Thread: Is Gunzilla only available online

Is Gunzilla only available online

or anyone else that may know. That sounds like a good product
    Glock 32 (357 sig)

2. Remove Ads

It is a good product in my opinion. I've used it on my Glocks and my Bushmaster. I'm still doing trials on it, and have yet to use it on my 10/22's after several hundred rounds. I will say this, and I had not posted it under the original Gunzilla thread, but I last used it on my Bushmaster after 100 rounds at the range last month. I actually didn't have to scrub the bolt face very hard with a wire brush to get all the carbon off like I usually would. Q-tips did the trick. Like I say, I'm using only Gunzilla right now to clean/lube all of my firearms by itself. it has thus far replaced four of my most previously used cleaners/solvents. From what the distributor says, this is available at some gun shows. They are out of Arizona, but surely there are other distributors in the nation. I ordered mine online.
    The testing grounds.........THIS

EQUALS THIS

The original thread: http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...light=gunzilla
    Very good to deal with and fast shipment.

Got it at my local gun store.

Another super expensive amazing super secret gun cleaner lube preservative do-it-all best-in-the-world all natural to add to the collection.

I think it's my eighth "best gun cleaner in the world" secret formula.

They all work nicely, and this one does too.

But this one is all natural, with no hazardous chemicals, and environmentally friendly. C'mon now.....don't tell me it's too late to be environmentally friendly.

B52
    Gunzilla works well, but the other day when using it...my right eye swelled shut for 12hrs. I am going back to CLP and Hoppes. The bad thing is, I had to teach a class the following morning and my students thought I got my butt kicked,lol.

Are you sure it was Gunzilla that caused it?

Quote Originally Posted by B52 View Post
    Gunzilla works well, but the other day when using it...my right eye swelled shut for 12hrs. I am going back to CLP and Hoppes. The bad thing is, I had to teach a class the following morning and my students thought I got my butt kicked,lol.
    I guess you can be allergic to anything.
    Glock 32 (357 sig)

Quote Originally Posted by B52 View Post
    I always use PPE when using any cleaning agent, and especially when using a brush. I for one would like specifics on how, when. where. Realize I'm using this product also, and any information or specific problems should be brought before those using the product for determination, or warning on future use. If there is some ingredient in this product that may cause an allergic reaction, we should all know including the manufacturer and distributors. I think TapRackBang would like to know also.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    You know, I don't recall many occasions when I didn't get a little BreakFree in my eye... or for that matter other stuff when I was doing other things.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

B52
    Ramrod, I will have safety glasses on from now on if I ever use that product again. I am sure it happened when I was using a tooth brush on the slide and the Gunzilla got in my eye. I am all better now, nothing but my pride was hurt. Still CLP/Hoppes has never hurt my eyes, even while cleaning in windy and combat type enviroments.

B52

Did you actually recognize that you got it in your eye , or could the vapors have done it. Curious, because I am ordering the product. Thanks
    Glock 32 (357 sig)

B52
    I realized right away when it got in my eye. It didn't hurt, but irratated my entire eye. The product worked well and did just as described. I have never had a reaction like this...I once got a drop of JP-8 (jet fuel) in my eye and it burned like the dickens, but didn't make it swell shut. I think I am just allegic to something in it, it's a shame because I like using enviro-friendly cleaners.

Then it may have mellalucca in it. Lots of folks are allergic to it like aloe, and other natural substances.

Links