A lot more people at the range today

This is a discussion on A lot more people at the range today within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Went to the range this morning, usually bump into about 3-5 other shooters. It was easily four times that, good to see the activity but ...

Thread: A lot more people at the range today

A lot more people at the range today

Went to the range this morning, usually bump into about 3-5 other shooters. It was easily four times that, good to see the activity but I kind of like the range to myself. More fallout from the election, makes scents after the run on the gun shops. I think the more interest the better, silver lining maybe?
    While people are saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, ... and they will not escape. 1Th 5:3

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    No. It's deer season.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

In this shotgun only deer season state, saw a lot of semi-auto pistols and rifles.
    While people are saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, ... and they will not escape. 1Th 5:3

You are right about the election stuff; I went to the range yesterday on my day off, and it was packed; Almost everybody I saw had some type of AR, AK or SKS and a lot of handguns for CCW. Most of the handgun crowd was next to me, and all said they were scheduled for CHL classes in the coming weeks.

Of course, i must have written this websites address down a dozen times. So moderators, you can blame a sudden surge of membership in the Texas area on me......
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

I'm glad my ranges are for club members only! I remember the days of being around anyone who felt like driving 2 miles off road to a range.

I am glad that my range is invite only!! I am lucky enough to have a 100yd range on my property

VIP Member
    When the wind is from the west, we can hear the range, it seemed like a war over there.

two nearby outdoor ranges - I can hear them on a quiet morning - sounds great!

Links