Feedback on Distributors

Feedback on Distributors

This is a discussion on Feedback on Distributors within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I think it would be helpful to have a thread to give feedback on various distributors and sellers that we have had experience with. Here ...

JT [OP]

Feedback on Distributors

I think it would be helpful to have a thread to give feedback on various distributors and sellers that we have had experience with. Here are some that I have had good experiences with…

Kalinka Optics
    http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/
    I bought a Kobra Red Dot and a POSP scope from them. Good prices and fast service. I have heard that you can have long delays if the product is not in their South Carolina warehouse, and you have to wait for it to come from Russia. I emailed them to see if the products were in stock. They said the Kobra was in and the POSP was expected the next week. I went ahead and ordered both (taking the risk of a wait on the POSP). Both of them shipped a couple of days later.

Top Gun Supply
    http://www.topgunsupply.com/
    I just bought a SIG 229 40 conversion barrel. Very fast service and good price. I had been planning on getting one for a few months, but saw the supply dry up and prices go up. Prices were $150-$160 a few months ago. The few places that still had them were now in the $215-$225 range. I found it at top Gun for $150 with $5 shipping. They shipped it that day priority mail, and I had it in a few days. They also have real good prices on SIG magazines.

Sporting Arms
    http://www.sportingarms.com/
    I have bought a total of three firearms from them. Always great service and prices. Real nice people. And if you live in the North Texas area you can pick up from them and save shipping and dealer transfer costs.

CDNN
    http://www.cdnninvestments.com/
    I have bought firearms, and many accessories from them and have always had a good experience and good prices. $9.99 flat shipping fee is great for a big order, but discourages small orders so I don’t buy from them if I only need one magazine, and may or may not if I need two.
    Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

www.gzanders.com -- distributor, sells to dealers only. I have ordered I don't know how many guns from them, always nice to deal with. If you go to their web site and click on the consumer catalog button and then handguns or rifles over on the left, (while you'll only see suggested retail prices...) you can see what they have in stock since it shows their current inventory. So, if you're not a dealer, you can get a dealer to shout at Zanders and get it on the way.
    They have Colt, Glock, Springfield, S&W, etc.
    (Disclaimer - I have no affiliation, am not employed by, etc, etc, etc)

Assistant Administrator
    I cannot as yet ever fault Numrich (GunPartsCorp) or Brownells .... the two big and reliable players for so much.

CDNN has been good to me as has Impact, from whom I have had all my CT grips.

Midway, Natchezz and Dillon have all been very satisfactory and have had occasional items from other sources that I forget.

I think I have been fortunate overall - no major hassles.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

JT [OP]
    I second the Midway recomendation. Not always the lowest price (magazines for example), but good prices on a lot of stuff and good serivce.
    Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Links