Defensive Carry banner

Good Inexpensive Shooting Range Dallas

6K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  blinkstafoo1 
#1 ·
Anyone know of a good inexpensive shooting range in the Dallas area Will be up there this week end with my GF who wants to learn to shoot.

#2 ·
The Bass Pro shop by Grapevine Mills Mall has a nice indoor range. I was there yesterday over lunch. It is small, but not often crowded during the week. It might be busy on the weekend though. I paid 10 or 11 bucks and that included 2 targets. If you want to stay outdoors the Elm Fork Shooting Sports in Las Colinas is a good choice. Its 15 to 20 bucks to shoot there. They have a ton of space; paper and steel targets , rifle range etc. They even have a great shotgun sports area that is a lot of fun.

#3 ·
Last Saturday it got crowded quickly. I got there at opening with my Wife and we had to wait behind the CHL class' qualifying. After that we were in and Doc even set us up on lane 1, with lane 2 having been down, so I could have more room to move around and show my Wife how to shoot.

The price is right for an hour and they are a nice set of guys, plus you can go out and get a hot dog or big pretzel and finish off the trip in style.

#4 ·
we ended up not getting the time to go out today. I have some folks i know who have a personal range in a town close to me I may just end up taking her there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.