Hunting?

This is a discussion on Hunting? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hi all Is there a section in this forum or can we start one about hunting my other great passion!! which I took to for ...

Thread: Hunting?

Hunting?

Hi all
    Is there a section in this forum or can we start one about hunting my other great passion!! which I took to for my love of guns and the outdoors! this is my favorite forum and I dont want to go looking for a hunting forum when I know we have to have hunters on this site. or if not any of you hunters here belong to a good hunting forum?
    "If you want peace, prepare for war." Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    NRA Member - GRNC Member
    Old Paratroopers never die , we just regroup!!
    82nd ABN DIV.. GOD Bless our Troops!!
    Foward Observer 3/505thPIR - A/319thAFAR
    87-91 "Just Cause - Desert Sheild/Storm"

2. Remove Ads

Being a concealed carry/SD fourm primarily, most hunting threads are kept within the 'off topics' fourm. I'd venture that many of 'us' got our first experiences with firearms from hunting. I did. The men in my family all hunted and I wasn't allowed to take off in the woods until I displayed responsable handling skills with a long gun in the woods. I knew the four rules before I was out of elememtary school.

Being AD military, my ability and access to hunting has been 'diminished', but I go every chance I get. Upland birds, dove, squirrles, rabbits, hogs, and whitetail deer are creatures to be honored........with potatoes/rice and gravy!

Some of my greatest memories were made in the woods or on the water fishing.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

There is a bunch of us hunting nuts on this forum, we'll throw a hunting thread up on off topic from time to time. There is so many forums out their, have to pick & choose best all round. As a hunter lets hear your questions and stories
    While people are saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, ... and they will not escape. 1Th 5:3

VIP Member
    Go to the off topic section and type till your fingers bleed.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

I'm with you as far as not going to any other forums, This is the only one I post on and plan to keep it that way, but this is a dedicated CC fourm. That doesn't mean we can't talk hunting because we do from time to time.

I too share a love of hunting and would look forward to having more hunting related posts to discuss.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Hi All
    Will be moving this thread to Off topic hope we can continue with pics and stories.. Thanks
    "If you want peace, prepare for war." Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    NRA Member - GRNC Member
    Old Paratroopers never die , we just regroup!!
    82nd ABN DIV.. GOD Bless our Troops!!
    Foward Observer 3/505thPIR - A/319thAFAR
    87-91 "Just Cause - Desert Sheild/Storm"

Senior Moderator
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Links