UN gun free zones - Page 2

UN gun free zones

This is a discussion on UN gun free zones within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by rocky Perhaps we can insitute U.N. free zones around the world? One MOAB at a time.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UN gun free zones

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky
    Perhaps we can insitute U.N. free zones around the world?
    One MOAB at a time....
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

Senior Member Array older gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaldulee
    Sorry, I've rarely visited ever since I got my case climbed over being anti-UN a while back.

Looks like some things have changed a bit round these here parts.
    I know I have posted anti UN comments on this forum and have never gotten negative feedback. I have never seen any favorable UN sentiment. Are you sure you posted here?

It was in a thread called "the ballon goes up", I think it's in the off topic/backporch section. I believe it was about a year ago.

Glad that has changed. I accidently got lumped in with the conspiracy therorists and other moonbats. Bumpe, Bud White and a few others were very nice about it, but some other folks were real jerks.

I just quit visiting very often after that.

I am glad that everyone realizes that the UN is our enemy and does want to disarm every American.
    People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to violence on their behalf.

Thumbs down U.n.

Quote Originally Posted by mikaldulee
    It was in a thread called "the ballon goes up", I think it's in the off topic/backporch section. I believe it was about a year ago.

Glad that has changed. I accidently got lumped in with the conspiracy therorists and other moonbats. Bumpe, Bud White and a few others were very nice about it, but some other folks were real jerks.

I just quit visiting very often after that.

I am glad that everyone realizes that the UN is our enemy and does want to disarm every American.
    I remember that thread and it wasn't anti-UN comments that got folks in trouble...at least in the general sense. It was I can't wait to get those little blue helmets in my crosshairs kind of comments that made the thread inappropriate for this board. I agreed then and I agree now, even though then...I let my tinfoil hat activate too and ran my mouth a little bit on those little blue helmets...

I was a member of the John Birch Society for years....
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

I think that we should make "Gun Rich" Zones where carrying a firearms legally is encouraged. Why would a BG commit crimes in a place where he knows that he will most likely get shot.

Honestly, I think the UN's proposition draws back to the age old arguement that by making guns "illegal" or inceasing "gun free zones" - crime will magically "disappear". It's safe to say that around these parts [the forum], we know that evildoer's don't care about the law [obviously] and will attain those weapons anyway. The only group of people it ends up hurting are those who are responsible people and those who are about protecting the common good.

Here is the Cliff Notes version

UN + no guns = bad
    people - guns = bad
    people + guns = good
    S&W 5906
    si vis pacem, para bellum

protego communis bona

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier762
    I remember that thread and it wasn't anti-UN comments that got folks in trouble...at least in the general sense. It was I can't wait to get those little blue helmets in my crosshairs kind of comments that made the thread inappropriate for this board. I agreed then and I agree now, even though then...I let my tinfoil hat activate too and ran my mouth a little bit on those little blue helmets...

I was a member of the John Birch Society for years....
    Howdy Exsoldier762, I still have a pm from you during that time.

I missed all that conspriracy stuff, I was sick during that time.:shrug:

Things must have really torqued off Bumper and the mods along with a few others.

When I came back the warning lights were going off and I made the mistake of trying to figure out what the heck happened. Aside from the "gunkid the troll" incidents, I hadn't seen things that really p.o.ed anyone on this site like this seemed to. Guess I got a bit to curious.

I really ticked a couple of folks off and man did it get tense. After that, I became an infrequent visitor.

I tended to visit here because it's was more of a national CCW issues site than the main site I visited(www.missouricarry.com). Plus, there wasn't the troll problem that packing had.

Looks like I can check in here more often now.
    People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to violence on their behalf.

I think th UN should move to international territory, namely the Antartic. that way they would not be on anyones territory. They would have to stay inside , maybe they could get some work done , and stay out of our business.

We should sunset the UN because its original mission to mediate the cold war(In talks at least) is over. We then could make a new organization that focuses on terrorism (the new threat). That would keep its nose out of everyone business unless it was a real threat to global security like nuclear weapons. Oh wait they don't seen to be doing anything about nuclear proliferation maybe that's why they are going after small arms, because they cant do the big job's they're assigned. Also some of those UN delegates are close to being terrorist in their actions anyway (Don't forget most of those deaths are caused by the UN members themselves). BTW anyone who hasn't seen "the Great UN gun debate" should do so and show it to everyone they can.
    -Diplomacy: The art of saying nice dogie until you can find a rock.
    -The truth is a three edged sword.
    -Your brain is your primary weapon everything else is just a tool.
    -When the only tool you have is a hammer then everything starts to look like a nail.

Thumbs up

I agree about UN Free Gun Zones.

Wish I had the pics of a group of friends and I burning a UN flag in front of the Washington Co. court house on this pc I'mposting from.

VIP Member
    I don't know who are these people, but the list has some good ideas and they have an UN flag in flames.
    http://www.un-freezone.org/unflaguses.html

You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Thumbs up

Cool site they have. I'm trying to come up with some from our UN flag buring but don't have any handy.

BTW- For photo opps get a cotton one the nylon/rayon ones burn much too quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links