Sig 250 subcompact in .45acp

This is a discussion on Sig 250 subcompact in .45acp within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; is it out yet? Sig's site is kind of bad when it come sto finding out what's out and what's not......

Thread: Sig 250 subcompact in .45acp

is it out yet? Sig's site is kind of bad when it come sto finding out what's out and what's not...

i have had my sig 250 9mm compact over a year now, and have emailed the crap out of sig, and rattled all the gun shops and come to this. good luck swapping this gun out to something different for less than the price of a whole new gun, or finding it the way you want it. also sig has camo grips now on some of the model 250's, but you have to buy the whole gun, they will not sell the grips. and the magazines go on and on about this gun and all you can do with it, and give out prices half of sigs. don't be fooled. if this gun was right you would go in and pick out all the parts the way you want it, pay and leave happy. they will never do that. maybe in 10 years when the aftermarket get rolling with it. but if you have not purchased one i would wait.

Quote Originally Posted by big gary View Post
    i have had my sig 250 9mm compact over a year now, and have emailed the crap out of sig, and rattled all the gun shops and come to this. good luck swapping this gun out to something different for less than the price of a whole new gun, or finding it the way you want it. also sig has camo grips now on some of the model 250's, but you have to buy the whole gun, they will not sell the grips. and the magazines go on and on about this gun and all you can do with it, and give out prices half of sigs. don't be fooled. if this gun was right you would go in and pick out all the parts the way you want it, pay and leave happy. they will never do that. maybe in 10 years when the aftermarket get rolling with it. but if you have not purchased one i would wait.
    I just called them and they told me that they ship the .45ACP compact and subcompact will be out sometime in the early summer and supposedly the parts to convert will run about $450.

Sponsored Links