Lakewood CO gun shop got robbed last night.

This is a discussion on Lakewood CO gun shop got robbed last night. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I went there too, and despite the scary individual I ran into trying to buy a CCW Badge, it was an interesting visit. :) What ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lakewood CO gun shop got robbed last night.

I went there too, and despite the scary individual I ran into trying to buy a CCW Badge, it was an interesting visit. :)

What was most interesting to me was how they smashed through the front.

They didn't just drive through the front of the store like it first appeared. Instead, if you picture a strip-mall, they drove up the sidewalk in front of the shops and hit the door of the gunshop at an angle. This was no small feat.. the sidewalk they drove up was a covered sidewalk with support posts every 15-20 feet and not a lot of clearance.

They did it without taking out any of the support posts, which is a shame, because then this might have read more like a darwin award than a successful burglary.

I intend to go in and spend some money with him sometime in the next few weeks, just to do my bit to support my neighborhood gun shop. The pickings are a bit slim now, as you might imagine.
    The facts are indisputable. There is more data supporting the benefits of Conceal Carry than there is supporting global warming. If you choose ignorance, in light of all the evidence, in order to bolster your irrational fear of guns, you are a greater threat to society than any gun owner.

2. Remove Ads

I have seen this in action at a security show. It is called cloak and smoke. After you have a break in with-in 20 seconds you can not see your hand in front of your face. It is a great idea. Can wire it to a panic button. It takes awhile to clear the room with a few fans. Justice Fire and Security - fire alarm systems, fire alarms, fire suppression, access control, alarm, alarm companies, alarm instalation, alarm installation, alarm monitoring, alarm monitoring centre, alarms, burglar alarm systems, cctv security, doo Also I have seen at the security show poles that the base plates are sunk 2 ft into the cement flush with the floor and at night you drop in the poles that lock into place. You need a key to unlock it. The lock is incased in the pole so you tampering is diffcult. will find it and post the name of the copmany. I can not image the landlord complaining about the poles after hours. I would drop one in front of the side door.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links