Defensive Carry banner

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to work on their own guns.

3K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  Tangle 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Now that feller needs a spankin for doing that to a 1911. I am totaly serious here guys

#5 ·
david i agree , but at least it wasnt a sig:buttkick:

#7 ·
ROFLMAO I is innercent , i would never " stur the pot ":argue:

#10 ·
Just imagine what whomeaver " Bubba'd " that up might have done to the action LOL

#11 ·
I just had to put it here

:blink:

Actually, if you Knew For Sure that it had no other work done on it then you could have the top of the slide FLAT TOPPED & new sights PROPERLY INSTALLED and make a nice gun of it.

I would HATE to see how the other internal work was done if that is how the front sight was installed.:haha:

OH...and I LOVE the Seller Description that just said: AS IS NO RETURNS. haha

#12 ·
You just gotta know that isnt all they did to that poor thing lol heck ill bet truth be known the slide is the " good part " after ya look at the frame and ramp job LOL

#15 ·
Can we say ''butchered'' - yes we can - Bud already did! :wink:

I have seen some less than stellar home jobs on guns but that is seriously in the lead for an award! I would, like others, be very leary about the rest of the gun - like grinding of hammer, disconnect etc - ''just to lighten the trigger, doncha know''!!

#18 ·
p95 the hammer , disconnect , ect is the least of it , and easily replaceable wtf did they do to the frame in the name of " accurising " or " throating" is my thoughts , i bet the frame is a mess on both feed ramp and rails , just for starters

#19 ·
This guy is definately from the school of "Nothing you can't fix with a hammer and screwdriver!".

#23 ·
My smith back in Syracuse always said "I should double charge people who think they can fix their own gun. They make double the amount of work for me".

I cant laugh at the pick though. When I first got my 1911 I tryed using chanel lock plyers to remove the bushing (yeah.. Im an idiot). Im glad that the wore that came of it was a slightly mared bushing. Bushings are aheck of alot easier to replace than a slide.

#25 ·
imho today clint would say " Buy my new .44 revolver " LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.