What should be my next gun?
Currently, I have these weapons..
Sig 226 Equinox .40 S&W (safe queen)
H&K P2000sk .40 S&W (carry gun now)
Remington 870 SpecOps 12g (Home defense gun)
New England Firearms .410 (first gun)
These are the guns I am interested in. I am 24 years old and just bought a new house in September, but I want one or two more toys :redface:
1. Saiga 12- great AK based 12g shotgun. Pricing is still pretty cheap, around $500 before shipping. Available in 20 round drums and 10 round magazines. Ultimate SHTF gun IMO. May be banned by Obama?
2. Ruger LCP- I love my H&K, but it is just a bit to big to carry how I am comfortable. I am not 100% comfortable with IWB and would prefer something that I can pocket carry in hot weather. This is also one my fiancecould shoot easier and would make her feel safer since I would carry it 24/7. I currently only carry my P2000sk about once a week.
3. Sig P220 in .22- Found a site thatis running a great special on these. Only $399 brand new. This would be nice since where I work is opening a gun range on campus. Sounds like a good fun cheap way to spend my lunch break and .22 is the right price. Also for $399 Sig will send you a complete .45 upper so you have two Sig's for $800:image035:
4. Sig P238- Sig's new pocket carry gun? Isn't out yet. Reliability and trigger should be awesome as most Sig's are. I am a big time Sig fan and follower. Cons are SAO. Larger then LCP and more expensive.
5. Buy a new bedroom set and dinner table which could be replaced, but our current is decent.