Experience wth Classic Arms?

This is a discussion on Experience wth Classic Arms? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Been really looking closely at some of the recent firearms being offered by classic arms. Anyone have any experience ordering through them? Thanks...

Thread: Experience wth Classic Arms?

Experience wth Classic Arms?

Been really looking closely at some of the recent firearms being offered by classic arms. Anyone have any experience ordering through them?

Thanks
    A dozen means twelve, learn to count bakers! - Stephen Colbert

Colt 1991A1 and S&W M&P 45 Compact

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I have never dealt directly with Classic Arms, but over the past several years have heard nothing but good reports. That said, Classic Arms just recently changed hands and I have not seen any reports on the how the new owners are.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Yes. I am a middle man FFL for a lot of guns shipping to California and receive a lot of guns from Classic Arms.

I've personally spoken with the new owners of Classic Arms and I can assure you nothing has changed. Business as usual. The same policies, the same procedure, the same people. Only thing changed is the people that sign the paychecks and the FFL.

Bottom line: buy with confidence. They are a great company, even after the new owners took over.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

I nave not dealt with the new owners, as owners. I have dealt with Gus before he became the owner on an issue with my first PSL. Top notch customer service. They will do whatever it takes to do right by the customer.

I only wish they would get a bit more advanced technologically speaking (online ordering instead of faxing in or calling in).
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Distinguished Member Array Siafu's Avatar
    Good buying experience. A little hard to get through in the frenzy but they were courteous and shipped quickly. Prices were fair.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubby45 View Post
    Yes. I am a middle man FFL for a lot of guns shipping to California and receive a lot of guns from Classic Arms.

I've personally spoken with the new owners of Classic Arms and I can assure you nothing has changed. Business as usual. The same policies, the same procedure, the same people. Only thing changed is the people that sign the paychecks and the FFL.

Bottom line: buy with confidence. They are a great company, even after the new owners took over.
    Thanks, for the info, Tubby. I'm glad to know that the new owners will continue the old ways. I have recommended Classic Arms frequently for the last several years.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Do you have a link to them?

If you post a link I can tell you if I have dealt with them or not.

Biker

Classicarms.us
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Do not deal with classic arms! LOL J/K I say that because I dont want everyone buying up everything I want .

Unfortunately that might have happened as now Classic Arms is out of the ammo I ordered. I sure hope mine got in there soon enough. It really sucks that they cannot confirm the order. I need to know if I need to buy elsewhere.

I just placed and order with them Monday. Waiting for the card to be billed. I was turned onto them from a fellow Grass Roots member. Turns out Classic Arms is based very close to me. Actually, my wife can pick the stuff up from them as her employer is in the same county.

Dont bother calling them as the number will always be busy. Fax your order or email it. Then just wait. Your confirmation on the order will be when your card is billed. Its a very small operation. I think only 4 people and they have new owners as well.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Just an update....

I emailed them this morning to check the stats of the order and if they even got it. They called just a few minutes ago and said my order has shipped.

I spent a little time talking with the owner and gave em some tips for putting a shopping cart on the website. They liked the idea.

I should see my ammo tomorrow or Friday.

My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Links