Youtube gun right video

This is a discussion on Youtube gun right video within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is a pretty good video I stumbled across. Shockingly, it shows seemly pro-gun footage aired on 20/20. ABC!?!? Edit: A link would help, huh! ...

Thread: Youtube gun right video

Youtube gun right video

This is a pretty good video I stumbled across. Shockingly, it shows seemly pro-gun footage aired on 20/20. ABC!?!?

Edit: A link would help, huh! Doh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX1unD9xbeg&NR=1

2. Remove Ads

That guy at the beginning is misinformed. You can legally buy a fully automatic weapon. They make you jump through a lot of hoops to get one but it can be done.
    III

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    I've seen that before; it's an excellent video. Buying a fully automatic weapon is legal, but it's been legislated out of any practical reach for the average American.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

I actually shot a select fire AK47 yesterday to function check it after replacing some parts that wore out,anything over about a 3 shot burst and It really starts to get away from me,unlike an M16 that I can fire 10 shot bursts at 10 yards and keep all the rounds in the silhouette
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I have no problem with Mr Stossel. I think he does a good job. I dont watch 20/20 very much but I think he does some good pieces.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

I almost puked when I saw Rosie and Sharpton they are ignorant beyond belief and people listen to them. I believe also that was Chuckie Schumer leaning on his arm with his head in his hand looking indifferent to what the lady was talking about at the end of the video, he is a moron.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Oh it was Schumer. He is a scum bag.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Quote Originally Posted by buzzgum View Post
    That guy at the beginning is misinformed. You can legally buy a fully automatic weapon. They make you jump through a lot of hoops to get one but it can be done.
    I think his point was that John Q Average citizen cannot just waltz into the corner gun store and pick one up on the way home from the grocery store....
    I objected to his use of the term "Assault Weapon", which can be applied to any object that is used in a violent crime.
    Also his description of full auto, "Pull the trigger and it will fire until it is MT" I know it is only semantics but it should have been "Pull and Hold the trigger"...
    Otherwise I have seen this video before, I believe it was done during the Clinton era...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Links