Defensive Carry banner

Great tip at work today!

1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Sheldon J 
#1 ·
I love working in a small town with a great little local gun shop. I work for a Telephone/cable/internet company. Stopped by the shop today to hook up our new VOIP service for the him and run a cat5 line. When I was all done the owner handed me the last 3 boxes of 45 ACP that he had in stock and told me to go home and feed the 1911 :danceban:

That one would really freak out the :sheep: in the office if they found out :hand5:

Zippy

#2 ·
LOL! "Go home and feed the 1911." Priceless!

#9 ·
When I was all done the owner handed me the last 3 boxes of 45 ACP that he had in stock and told me to go home and feed the 1911.

Zippy
Did he give you this ammo or did you pay for it?

If the former, you should treat him to dinner.:smile:

#10 ·
He gave me the ammo. I am one of the regulars at the shop. He knows me enough that when I was in there looking at a LCP for my uncle he turned around afterward and says "you like the old Mossbergs right?". He had just taken in a 152 on trade and I walked out the door with it for $75. Needed a good cleaning but is a nice one for the collection! Nothing like Walnut and old iron !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.