NRA Membership Question--Any Inside Knowledge???

This is a discussion on NRA Membership Question--Any Inside Knowledge??? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I used to be a member on an annual basis, but dropped it when the leadership moved off-message in the 80s and 90s, started getting ...

Thread: NRA Membership Question--Any Inside Knowledge???

NRA Membership Question--Any Inside Knowledge???

I used to be a member on an annual basis, but dropped it when the leadership moved off-message in the 80s and 90s, started getting involved in other political issues, and basically started acting like a bunch of overpaid dilettantes. Now, not that I am convinced that they are fully back on focus or that they have pulled their collective head out of their backside on some things (e.g., if the issue is supporting the RKBA and 2A, then why isn't the NRA's support for pro-RKBA/2A Democrats just as strong as it is for pro-RKBA/2A Republicans? And why is it that the attacks on anti-RKBA/2A Dems are so strong, but so little is made of anti-RKBA/2A Repubs? Plus, LaPierre's salary!? Good Lord...--but that is not what this thread is about, so please let's not go there), I do fear that the current trend at the federal level seems to be strongly anti, and so I am interested in starting up again.

However, this time I want to go whole-hog and do the lifetime membership. But I cannot afford $1,000 all at once, and the $25/quarter for 10 years seems ridiculous. Do any of you know if the NRA accepts other options--e.g., I was thinking $25/month for 3.3 years or something like that? Please let me know what your experiences/knowledge are on this.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I don't know if they have any specials running at this time. You could call their membership phone number and see if there are any special promotions running. You could also use the $25. and quarterly payments, but pay more on the quarterly.

NRA Membership #---1-877-672-2000

They did and I think do until the end of the month $300 lifetime...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

VIP Member
    I paid mine off at $25 per month. Every quarter the system automatically sends you a quarterly payment envelope, but I just threw it away.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

I think they have an easy pay plan.
    BacSi
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.-George Orwell

Links