Which Gun??? - Page 2

Which Gun???

This is a discussion on Which Gun??? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Choose the one you can shoot the most accurately. For the poll purposes I chose the 40 because is what I shoot in my pistols....

View Poll Results: Which gun, read post before voting...

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • XD M 9mm

38 50.67%
  • XD M .40

37 49.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Gun???

Choose the one you can shoot the most accurately. For the poll purposes I chose the 40 because is what I shoot in my pistols.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by grady View Post
    Whichever one you get, you might consider buying extra mags soon.

I've rode that fence myself and it was a long ride, so I'm no help on your question.
    You are sooo on with that one, that is at the top of the list when I buy which ever one, On the + side for the .40 I have a guy that will sell me one for less than it would cost in the store, he bought it and hates the trigger so badly he just gun safed it... So as for now that looks like it might just be the one...
    Trigger I did dry fire the gun N if you treat it like a SA DA, basically pull the trigger until you feel it hit the release point.... Not too bad....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    I go with the 9mm as you get more trigger time because it costs less.I 've shot
    my son's glock 40 cal just don't care for it,rather have 45acp anytime.Doesn't
    have to be in a 1911 set up either.

9mm, I have the XDm 9mm and I really like it. Do they still have the "Gear Up" program going? You get 2- 19+1 mags free with purchase?
    Luck is not a feeling it's a way of life

I would go with the 9mm.I have never been a fan of the 40
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

I voted XDM9 for all the reasons already stated - cheaper ammo, little difference between the two rounds in effectiveness, etc....
    God bless our troops!

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    I voted .40 but I think either would be fine. I also think there is, or will be, conversion barrels for 9mm anyway. You could have two guns in one.
    “I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.”
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links