Anybody seen this? Free 1 year NRA membership (Merged x2) - Page 2

Anybody seen this? Free 1 year NRA membership (Merged x2)

This is a discussion on Anybody seen this? Free 1 year NRA membership (Merged x2) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Signed up my son in law and told him to tell all his Air Force buddies....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody seen this? Free 1 year NRA membership (Merged x2)

Signed up my son in law and told him to tell all his Air Force buddies.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Expecting a carjacker or rapist or drug pusher to care that his possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces.-Joseph T. Chew

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    Life member here - enrolled another family member and passed it on to many. Good link!
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

thanks for the post, I'm already a member but I signed my daughter and son up
    EDC's Colt Defender 45 acp and S&W 442 .38
    Springfield XD 45 acp
    Ruger SR9
    Ruger Super RedHawk .44 mag
    mossberg 590 12 gauge tactical
    bushmaster AR15-M4

1943 - 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RRM View Post
    i cant find this on thier home page or any of their websites so im wondering if it is really the nra???
    Yes, this is really the National Rifle Association.

Click on the link in either post #1 or #2.

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

I am not a NRA member, and have no interest in it, but for those that do, here is the link.
    Hmmmm???
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff F View Post
    Hmmmm???
    When I feel strongly about an issue, I contact my representatives myself. I do not care for special interest groups or PACS, regardless of what side they are on.

I believe that the American public letting other people speak for them is what got us into this mess.

Because this is a defensive carry website and the NRA was doing the promotional offer, I decided to pass it on to others who may be interested.
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

first post

Done Deal
    Thanks for the link

Beats a 'sharp stick in the eye'...

Just became a life member last year!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Kerbouchard View Post
    When I feel strongly about an issue, I contact my representatives myself. I do not care for special interest groups or PACS, regardless of what side they are on.

I believe that the American public letting other people speak for them is what got us into this mess.

Because this is a defensive carry website and the NRA was doing the promotional offer, I decided to pass it on to others who may be interested.
    I have to agree mostly. If we got rid of the Brady Bunch ( I am sure there would be no complaints from members here), the AARP, and even the NRA, then there would be a lot less money influencing the folks in Washington, and they would be more inclined to listen to the folks that put them in office, in stead of the groups that have the money and no vote to go with it.

I did take advantage of the free offer that Kerbouchard posted a link to, but only because I am interested in looking at one of the local gun clubs and they require an NRA membership. Some years ago I made the determination that as long as LaPierre was at the helm I would not be a member.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Yes, this is real. I just renewed 12 memberships for 3 years that I buy for non -immediate family members (immediate family members are Life or 5 year members) every year for Christmas.

The reason we are where we are, is because the 80 million or so gun owners are not members of ALL of the following organizations: NRA, GOA, SAS, SAF, RKBA, JPFO, State Assoc, and at least one local club, then ALL vote as ONE on the fed, state, county, and city level.

Lame excuses otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    While I think everyone should have a paid membership... there is strength in numbers so it wouldn't hurt to join even if for free. Go for 2 years and get one of those two free! =)
    My thoughts exactly!

I agree with what your saying, but I feel we need every bit of help that we can get if were going to win this fight. The membership numbers alone in the NRA show that we can be a serious force to be reckoned with. We need all the avenues in play in this battle, period. Of course don't think I harbor any animosity towards you for your beliefs though, was just curious what they were.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

Quote Originally Posted by tag View Post
    What good does it do to join the NRA for free. What the NRA needs is money to fight for our 2A rights. While enrollment numbers may help your money is what the NRA needs to get the job done.
    It can do a great deal of good, remember because you join for free doesn't mean you can't donate throughout the year. In fact those who join for free should be more apt to donate throughout the year. MHO
    Politics unfortunately is a game of money and numbers and the NRA and the like need the money and those numbers to fight the special interest groups. They could have a lot of money and a few members that are wealthy enough to contribute all they need or have little money and tons of members. Neither would be as good as a balance of both.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Distinguished Member
    Awesome and many thanks!! I have been intending to join for a year but just hadn't got "a round tuit". Thanks!
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links