New gun shopping spree!

New gun shopping spree!

This is a discussion on New gun shopping spree! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well in the last week i have spent roughly 2000$ on guns and ammo! And i stilll plan on getting one more gun, a new ...

Thread: New gun shopping spree!

New gun shopping spree!

Well in the last week i have spent roughly 2000$ on guns and ammo! And i stilll plan on getting one more gun, a new main carry gun for my wife. Leaning towards a kel-tec pf-9 but undecided right now. Anyways so far i have bought, a ruger lcp, kel-tec p3at, mosberg500,
    and a taurus 24/7 pro .45acp. Also about 1000 rounds in various cal.
    While i feel good about adding to my arsenal, and i know its a long term purchase, and i feel like i have better qaulity weapons now, (wich is very important to me) i just hate myself for spending so much money! Whatever, i guess whats done is done, i just keep telling myself that they were "needs" and not "wants".
    "Anyone worth shooting, is probably worth shooting several times."

kpw
    Me too, but all long guns. The kids needed new rifles. 2 Remmy 700s, a stainless Vanguard and a NEF Handi. Sightrons and Leupolds on top with mounts and a goodly supply of ammo for all and my bonus from work is long gone.

You are wise to purchase now...

My safes are 'packed' tightly. I'd have trouble adding a box of .22 shells...

I don't think this ammo shortage is going away...and I do not think that the prices are coming down. The price increases started several years ago.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I spent ALL of my tax return money on weapons, I got a sig 229 , a mossberg 590 tactical, a s&w j frame .38 and a used mini 14, and the best thing is my wife didn't give me any grief about it
    EDC's Colt Defender 45 acp and S&W 442 .38
    Springfield XD 45 acp
    Ruger SR9
    Ruger Super RedHawk .44 mag
    mossberg 590 12 gauge tactical
    bushmaster AR15-M4

My wife isnt giving me any grief i think she just doesnt really understand why i think i need all these guns on top of what we already have. But then again, my wife never really tells me not to do things. I know shes pissed lol! I did buy two guns for her though.
    "Anyone worth shooting, is probably worth shooting several times."

I am only getting the stuff I feel I wont be able to get a few months to a year or so from now, because of the usual clowns in washington... I initially got myself a Rem870 tac but traded it for a Saiga 7.62x39mm and got a RRA striped reciever to make myself an "evil black rifle" and everything else I can order online without FFL... other than that I want to get the basic equipment to reload... I don't feel like I need or want anything else other than ammo.
    http://www.bloombergfightbackfund.com/
    Sig P220R/Sig P239 (9mm)/ S&W 640/ Ruger Single Six Hunter (.22LR/Mag)/ CZ 452 Varmint .22LR/ Lee Enfield No4 MK2 sporterized dated 1959/ Mosin Nagant M90-30 dated 1942/

Links