March 25th, 2009 09:11 PM
Firearms Refresher Course
*not sure if this was the right place for this post*
Just wanted to share this email with you all. Some of these you may have already heard before.
FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
22. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don't make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
March 26th, 2009 02:32 PM
That's good stuff. The last one really rings true for me.
March 26th, 2009 02:55 PM
Words to live by. Literally
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson
"The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth." - Stonewall Jackson
March 26th, 2009 03:08 PM
1943 - 2009
When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
And the women come out to cut up what remains,
Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
And go to your God like a soldier.
March 26th, 2009 04:28 PM
sorry for the re-reposting of this
March 26th, 2009 05:16 PM
I don't care how many times it gets posted/reposted. Everyone needs to see, read and believe them.
"Without fear there can be no Courage!"
By CJ810 in forum The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion
Last Post: September 18th, 2009, 08:39 PM
By Biloxi Bersa in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: March 2nd, 2008, 01:08 PM
By rabywk in forum General Firearm Discussion
Last Post: August 22nd, 2007, 06:38 PM
By Maverickx50 in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: July 30th, 2007, 09:30 PM
By rachilders in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: August 5th, 2005, 03:52 PM
» DefensiveCarry Sponsors