Ontarget Custom Gunworks News

This is a discussion on Ontarget Custom Gunworks News within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hi guys! News on the custom gun front for me. I have been buried in work and not had the time to maintain much of ...

Hi guys!
    News on the custom gun front for me. I have been buried in work and not had the time to maintain much of an internet presence. I apologize for that. You all have been great supporters and I have neglected my friends.
    I am getting married! As many of you know I have had health and hearth issues. They are all resolved. I was in the hospital over the holidays and nearly left this earth.
    The lady is a strong Christian and that is important for me. I also got my ordination completed and am now a "pastor". I know big deal but it does give me great parking!
    On the business front. I have a few projects nearing completion and they are awesome. HPs, Glocks, 1911s and M&Ps. I will post pics when I can. I won't be taking any new business in for right now. Existing customers, friends (everyone here) and word of mouth referrals only. So the gun shop is "closing". It has been a great amount of fun and blessing but I am moving on to new things. That does not mean that I won't be doing any, just a smaller audience. There are so many people out there that collect customs and don't shoot or use them. I want my guns to get scratched, shot and used. Not turn into safe queens.
    So that is the scoop. Get in touch if you need anything and again, thanks for all of the great support over the years.

My best for Him,

Jess
    "Whenever a strong man, fully armed and equipped, is guarding his own castle, he enjoys peaceful possession of his property" Luke 11:21ontarget1911@gmail.com
    OnTarget LLC Custom Gunworks
    http://www.ontargetcgw.com

Congrats on your upcoming marriage, resolved health issues and ordination!!!!
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

Yup, congrats on the whole bunch!!!
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

kpw
    Can't wait to see the pics. Congrats on everything, that's all good news.

Congrats on the upcoming big day, congrats on the better health, congrats on the great work (would maybe like to chat about some at some point too), and a BIG PLUS 1 on the good parking spaces. Where in Colorado are you if you can say? I'm a huge fan of Silverton - Ouray area myself although I live in Dallas (yeck).
    "Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"

Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor & Life Member
    Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
    Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American

Just looked at your website... I see just north of Denver.
    "Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"

Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor & Life Member
    Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
    Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American

I'm new here so I really don't know you but I will say that you and I are brothers in Christ and I am proud to here of your ordination, may God bless your ministry. Also, congrats on the marriage. May the two of you live a blessed life together.

Links