Sig P250...I'm feeling it

This is a discussion on Sig P250...I'm feeling it within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; After about a month of not shooting I decided to visit the indoor range today. I put 100 rds of WWB 165gr through my P250 ...

Thread: Sig P250...I'm feeling it

After about a month of not shooting I decided to visit the indoor range today. I put 100 rds of WWB 165gr through my P250 (40) and it felt really good.

The gun performed flawlessly and was extremely accurate. I have been having reservations about this gun due to some trigger reset problems and failure to feed when I first purchased it. Sig repaired it in a timely manner several weeks ago.

I think that I'll feel completely confident with it once I put another couple hundred rounds through it, which will make it suitable for carry. I'm feeling better about this purchase.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Senior Moderator
    I'm sure it'll be a great gun. Every now and then something has to be adjusted to get it right. Sounds like Sig took care of you. Your confidence will quickly return as you shoot round after round with no more problems.
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

Hopefully you've found your new EDC...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Hopefully you've found your new EDC...
    I strongly doubt that it'll take the place of my G27 as EDC, but I would like to feel comfortable carrying it some times.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

It was very accurate when I shot my cousins gun...but that trigger could be so much better. It was kind of a disappointment compared to my p228. Glad you like yours. Just wan't my cup o tea.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

i have had my sig 250 for over a year, and about 1000 pounds, it is a love hate thing. the gun is a fine piece, shoot straight feeds great. you have to realize that the trigger is just like a revolver. reset is a full stroke fwd. the hate side is the fact that sig has been so slow on parts for it. and when you convert it, i would like to make my 9mm compact into a 9mm sub compact, you almost purchase another complete gun in price.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    It was very accurate when I shot my cousins gun...but that trigger could be so much better. It was kind of a disappointment compared to my p228. Glad you like yours. Just wan't my cup o tea.
    +1 It is such a great concept I was going to get one. The trigger was a turn off and destroyed my interest. Now the P239 is a different story...
    "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Thanks for the info guys. I've been considering the SIG P250.

Sponsored Links