Defensive Carry banner

Shot my first IDPA Match

797 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Ram Rod 
#1 ·
Me, my dad and my brother-in-law went and shot our first IDPA match today I loved it and can not wait for next month.:banana:

#3 ·
most definetly it allows you to shoot defensive scenarios for example you are at your the mailbox with your coffee cup and gangbangers pull up and start shooting at your neighbors and there is a little child playing in the street. you have to neutralize them all and not hit the child. it is timed with other shooters watching and you are then scored. if you are intersted to to International Defensive Pistol Association they have clubs internationally.

#5 ·
Thanks Bruce. My wife's schedule just changed and I just may be able to get down to my local events soon (scheduling is the only thing that has kept me from going).

#6 ·
Good for you! Fun huh? So......how much ammo did you burn up? Better than just going and plinking at the range right? Be careful......you could get hooked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.