May 22nd, 2009 05:32 PM
What i've come to realize will shock and amaze you .....
So this is one of those viral notes/postings that one of my friends, who is of the female persuasion, posted on her profile. Her rendition was all mushy and basically made me want to vomit. I thought I'd take a swing at filling it out myself. Instead of being insightful I thought I'd creative. I decided to make every response in some way, shape, or form be related to guns.
The notes original title was:
"WHAT I'VE COME TO REALIZE WILL SHOCK AND AMAZE YOU ....."
1. I've come to realize that ...
I don't have enough guns
2. I've come to realize that my job...
pays for all my guns
3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I shouldn't clean my guns
4. I've come to realize that I need....
more guns...lots more guns
5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
a lot of shooting time by being at work.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
stupid people talk about guns and gun laws.
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
I shouldn't carry my gun.
8. I've come to realize that money...
doesn't buy happiness, it buys guns, which is the sole cause of happiness.
9. I've come to realize that certain people...
shouldn't own guns.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always...
shoot low and to the left so I should aim high and to the right.
11. I've come to realize that my siblings...
should own more guns and join the NRA.
12. I've come to realize that my mom...
owns a gun a probably doesn't know how to use it.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
isn't a gun and that sucks.
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I could have been shooting all night if I wasn't wasting time sleeping.
15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep…
I could have spent my last minutes awake at the range, practicing for next month’s match.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking....
about guns...and shooting in two matches per month.
17. I've come to realize that my dad...
was an ******* who didn’t take me shooting as a child.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
I wish I had more friends who were into guns and competitive shooting.
19. I've come to realize that today...
would be more awesome if everyone would take a kid shooting and form a bond that lasts a lifetime.
20. I've come to realize that tonight....
I could go to the range and shoot.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
I can go shooting.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
buy more guns.
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re-post this is...
will own a gun cuz it's posted on this forum!
24. I've come to realize that life...
is more awesome as a responsible, safe, law abiding gun owner.
25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
I'll be shooting a gun.
26.I've come to realize the best music to listen to when I am upset...
is the kind on my ipod that plays loudly while i'm shooting my favorite gun.
27. I've come to realize that my best friends...
work too much and don't take nearly enough time to shoot.
28. I've come to realize that this year...
ammo prices are crazy high and reloading my own is the only way to avoid going broke.
29. I've come to realize that my exes…
didn't shoot guns. That's why they are my exes.
30. I've come to realize maybe I should...
buy more guns than I could ever shoot.
31. I've come to realize I love...
the 9mm caliber...even though it is kinda wimpy.
32. I've come to realize my past...
didn't involve nearly enough range time.
33. I've come to realize that parties...
aren't a party until someone breaks out their gun collection.
34. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
of having my 2nd amendment rights stripped away and not being able to own a gun.
35. I've come to realize that my life...
is better with guns...and my wife and kids! (had to throw that in there or she'd beat my a$$)
May 22nd, 2009 05:37 PM
Nice list. I wouldn't show it to non gun enthusiasts...thay may think you're unstable.
"Criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot."
May 22nd, 2009 05:43 PM
I posted it on my Facebook page. My friend list contains a bunch of friends who happen to be die hard liberals. The responses I'm getting are hilarious. If I would have went on about football, baseball or soccer they'd love it, why don't people understand shooting can be and is a sport. I compete twice a month and train very seriously.
May 22nd, 2009 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by mrgreentie
Hmmmm. Die hard liberals that are friends of a gun enthusiast? Man, that just ain't right in my book.
Make them like your "exes" because they don't like your guns, perhaps?
"A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"
The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green
May 23rd, 2009 01:08 AM
Hahaha, that's what I was thinking.
Originally Posted by CRags99
It is utterly illogical to believe that passing laws to reduce gun violence will be successful when those who are commiting the gun violence do not obey the law.
May 23rd, 2009 02:31 AM
By Tangle in forum Defensive Carry Guns
Last Post: August 6th, 2010, 05:25 PM
By JoJoGunn in forum General Firearm Discussion
Last Post: June 22nd, 2009, 05:33 PM
By Tangle in forum Defensive Carry Guns
Last Post: July 18th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Search tags for this page
35 i?ve come to realize
ive come to realize i hate everyone
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» DefensiveCarry Sponsors