Question about sig220 value

This is a discussion on Question about sig220 value within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; SIG 220 .45, originally all black. Slide has been hand polished back to stainless. the piece overall is in excellent condition except for the slide ...

Thread: Question about sig220 value

Question about sig220 value

SIG 220 .45, originally all black. Slide has been hand polished back to stainless. the piece overall is in excellent condition except for the slide not being original black anymore. the polish job is pretty good but still shows some black tint in areas, and has aftermarket trijicon night sights, two 7 round mags(sig) 2 aftermarket 10 round mags, original box, and manual, made in Germany. What do you think the value of this sig would be? Is it worth $600?

2. Remove Ads

Possibly. I've seen CPO SIGs at gun shows go for $550-600, and honestly, the way you describe the finish would make a lot of difference in my opinion of course. Those were prices a year ago when I entertained the thought of buying one of those CPO pistols myself. These days, what you're asking may not be far off the mark. But my local newspaper has been full of guns and ammo ads for better than a month now and all kinds.....still seeing the same ones week after week. I've missed out on the good deals though.

Links