Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taking Pictures of Guns in Action

13K views 117 replies 66 participants last post by  Captain Crunch 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Absolutely every person shown was being criminally irresponsible. The idiot photographer, the firing line, the range officer, and the person shooting the video. Unbelievable that not one single individual in the video had the presence of mind to a halt to this stupidity before firing commenced.

#8 ·
What folly to risk life or limb so casually.

#16 ·
I hope that range safety officer had his butt kicked off the range permanently after that. He has no business being in a position to control a firing range. The shooters were also very stupid.. While a Range Officer should have all commands followed immediately when given, this in one time he should have been ignored.

#17 ·
I think someone should find out if that guy was on a range owned by somebody else, if it was, then the owner should be notified so that guy can be banned forever....

Not to mention the insurance liability risk. I know for a fact that is the reason why 99% of the ranges in the country are "cold ranges", meaning no humans downrange of any loaded weapons, period. The range owner could lose his insurance policy right quick if they found out he was doing that...

#21 ·
BTW this is _NOT_ how you run a shooting line amongst a large group of instructee shooters...outside of military circles.

That line should have been half as long as it was with the remainder of shooters off to the rear or they being used to individual monitor and 'coach' the active shooter at the line.
All I could see from the video is a single instructor managing what appears to be a line of roughly twenty students. What did they learn?

- Janq

#26 ·
I know I do not want to go there! At first I was just looking and then BAM I was dumbstruck! I'm having a real hard time understanding the whole thing. Nobody there says I don't think this is a good idea. It seems so casual to all the people in the video that it leads me to believe that this is a "normal" situation.

Anybody know where this was taken?

#29 ·
#30 ·
Let's share the stupidity here...there was more than one idiot...anyone shooting while someone was down range was not too bright either.:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.