Do you wear any pro gun shirts?

This is a discussion on Do you wear any pro gun shirts? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; i usually wear my shirts when doing outside house chores. I also wear my pro law enforcement shirts as well....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do you wear any pro gun shirts?

i usually wear my shirts when doing outside house chores. I also wear my pro law enforcement shirts as well.

2. Remove Ads

Nope..no gun shirts..no stickers on my Country Cadillac...only the comfortable weight of my "Baby" at 3 o'clock. Let them guess what this old man enjoys!
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

I don't as much as I used to but I still regularly wear a S&W hat out and about. If I'm just running around locally I wear my "Sons of Liberty Tyranny Response Team" shirt. You can look it up on zazzle.com because they wouldn't let me copy a picture here. This is Oklahoma so I blend in pretty well.

This past weekend I had a family reunion with distant relatives and at a less formal event I was wearing my "Meat is Murder tasty, tasty murder" shirt and I happened to be talking to a vegan relative that I had never met before. Thought it was funny as hell.
    The Second Amendment ...... Because crime SHOULD be a hazardous occupation.

If you want to piss off a conservative, lie to him.
    If you want to piss off a liberal, tell him the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerbyron View Post
    I don't as much as I used to but I still regularly wear a S&W hat out and about. If I'm just running around locally I wear my "Sons of Liberty Tyranny Response Team" shirt. You can look it up on zazzle.com because they wouldn't let me copy a picture here. This is Oklahoma so I blend in pretty well.

This past weekend I had a family reunion with distant relatives and at a less formal event I was wearing my "Meat is Murder tasty, tasty murder" shirt and I happened to be talking to a vegan relative that I had never met before. Thought it was funny as hell.
    Here ya' go...

Sons Of Liberty Tyranny Response Team T-Shirts
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

retsupt99...I did a double take, I thought the the link was..

Sons of Liberty Tranny Response Team T-shirt!!!
    Luck is not a feeling it's a way of life

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    I have a long sleeved GLOCK Shooting Sports T-shirt I picked up from a gun show, but that is about it.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    I don't wear anything that advocates what I do or believe in. I guess I should, it's not that I'm ashamed anything, but I never spread around what I learned during my military time either though.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

I have a lot of hunting related T-shirts, some Winchester Ammuntion shirts, sporting clays shirts, one is a Browning, I used to have some shirts with different guns pictured, yesterday I wore a Mossberg shirt with some Labs in the back and a duck hunting scene.

I have only ever had positive comments about them, but they do seem to attract attention and comments, mostly from people who hunt or shoot. Of course, that's not why I wear them, just a side effect.

I don't have any strcitly "gun shirts", like Glock, or SIG or AK stuff, so I can't say as to those types of shirts.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    I don't wear anything that advocates what I do or believe in.
    It saves a lot of explaining, and those that share my values already know...

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    I have a Cavalry Arms t-shirt I wear to gun related functions. No one really says anything about it. Now the "Infidel" t-shirt always gets comments when I where it.

I don't have any shirts that say anything about firearms, etc, probably won't have one either.

However, I do have a shirt that says "I'm one of those crazy Episcopalians"

What kind of response would that one generate, I wonder?
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Yes, I wear one to plug a new and great local gun store:
    HOME PAGE

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    I used to wear shirts bragging about my 2A/shooting passion. Now, about the two most controversial T-shirts I own are military - one with the Marines seal (from her oldest) and the other says NAVY DAD (from my youngest). I've got no decals on my vehicle other than an American flag. As I age, most of my private life falls into the "nunnya" category as far as anyone outside my circle goes.
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

I don't commonly wear any kind of "slogan" t-shirt, but occasionally I'll get artistic and create one of my own. Maybe I'll do it with the second amendment one of these days. :-)

I have my NRA shirts or gun manufacturers and I wear them from time to time. Lets say this is my way of open carry without open carrying.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links