Do you wear any pro gun shirts? - Page 6

Do you wear any pro gun shirts?

This is a discussion on Do you wear any pro gun shirts? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I don't wear anything that stands out. I like to run under the radar. I would never wear anything that voices a choice or an ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    I don't wear anything that stands out. I like to run under the radar. I would never wear anything that voices a choice or an opinion.

I want to be able to choose the time, place, and people that get to experience my unequaled mental acuity.

Bobo
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other"
    ~John Adams

Distinguished Member
    Sig hat, 511 Hat, "Wilderness" T-shirt
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

I don't seem to be wearing my old gun shirts as much as I used to. Now a days, I wear more geek-related shirts (like the Ubuntu shirt I'm wearing now). Eh, it's probably a phase I'm going through and eventually these will wind up in the closet next to my gun shirts.

It seems the older I get, the less I am willing to display my opinions of the 2nd Amendment.

DM2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    No signs, no badges, no special logos. You never know what can set someone off.
    I agree.
    DM2
    "I did the thing I feared the most. Excuse me while I cheer. Now here I stand a stronger soul and all I lost was fear." ...Anonymous

Nope!

No, I don't want to be the first person a BG notices, I want to be the last living person he sees!
    Retired Marine, Retired School Teacher, Independent voter, Goldwater Conservative.

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    Since I run my own custom embroidery business I wear the occasional "gun shirt", depending on where I might be going that day.
    Most of what I've been wearing lately are the political themed ones that have been selling quick lately.
    I wore one similar to my avatar to the gun shop a week or so ago and one of the employees liked it so well, he offered to buy it on the spot and toss in the shirt he was wearing
    The customers I deal with come from all walks of life and ask for quite a variety of designs, many times for their own business, or for hobbies they enjoy.
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Only "gun" shirt I have is this one: It's one of a number of "colorful" shirts I wear. Long hair, 5'11", motorcycle... Most of the time my shirts get laughs or good comments. Folks of a left-leaning nature tend to give me eye-rolls, snorts, sneers, and hold their noses aloft as they walk away from a dirty commoner...

It's the only gun shirt I have, not because I don't want others - but because I have other things to spend my money on right now. If someone tries to start a fight over one of my shirts, I'll say, as I've done before, that they could always look at someone else... HOWEVER, I am thinking about getting one of those snazzy, reflective yellow CCW sashes, though.

I do wear shirts that are Pro 2A and Military shirts.

Just bc im wearing a shirt doesnt mean a BG knows im packing.
    It might make him wonder however. I just dont give a crap if a guy see's me wearing a shirt or hat that has a gun on it. Let him wonder if im packing or not.

He will only find out the hard way...

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    I don't know if you'd call it pro-gun, but I do have a shirt that says "I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a learners permit".
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

I have one shirt from my local gunstore that has a rather rough looking big yellow smiley face with a bullet whole in the center of it with a caption that reads "Bad Guys Suck" and has the name of the store. I generally only wear it to the range though.

No pro Gun attire for me. My objective is to keep my CC secret exactly that, a secret. Most of my closest friends and even the In-laws don't even know my opinion on firearms, and that's how I want to keep it.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links