Glock Trigger

This is a discussion on Glock Trigger within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have a Glock 23 that I love shooting, buy the serrated trigger wears on my finger tip after about 100 rounds. I found a ...

Thread: Glock Trigger

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar

Glock Trigger

I have a Glock 23 that I love shooting, buy the serrated trigger wears on my finger tip after about 100 rounds. I found a smoth trigger for a good price, but have never fully broken down the frame. How difficut is it to remove and re-install a trigger on a G23?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    I have a Glock 23 that I love shooting, buy the serrated trigger wears on my finger tip after about 100 rounds. I found a smoth trigger for a good price, but have never fully broken down the frame. How difficut is it to remove and re-install a trigger on a G23?
    Its so easy a monkey could do it......seriously. There are quite a few videos on youtube about detail stripping a Glock. One hint of advise....always push the pins out from the left and in from the right. They go a lot easier like that. Push the three pins out and pull the guts out of her. Very, very simple

Quote Originally Posted by Frmboybuck View Post
    Its so easy a monkey could do it......seriously. There are quite a few videos on youtube about detail stripping a Glock. One hint of advise....always push the pins out from the left and in from the right. They go a lot easier like that. Push the three pins out and pull the guts out of her. Very, very simple
    I have to agree. There have been a few threads about this recently. Get a G17 trigger for your G23. I just traded my G22 for a G23 at a local gun show this past weekend, and put my G17 trigger in it. Matter of fact, I put the G23 trigger in the G17 for now. Not sure how good of a price you're giving for the smooth trigger, but topgunsupply.com usually has the best prices on stock Glock parts, and that's who I deal with exclusively on OEM Glock parts. I'll try to find you the most recent thread I replied to concerning this as it's easier than me repeating myself, or finding the links all over again.
    http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...h-trigger.html

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    I have to agree. There have been a few threads about this recently. Get a G17 trigger for your G23. I just traded my G22 for a G23 at a local gun show this past weekend, and put my G17 trigger in it. Matter of fact, I put the G23 trigger in the G17 for now. Not sure how good of a price you're giving for the smooth trigger, but topgunsupply.com usually has the best prices on stock Glock parts, and that's who I deal with exclusively on OEM Glock parts. I'll try to find you the most recent thread I replied to concerning this as it's easier than me repeating myself, or finding the links all over again.
    http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...h-trigger.html
    Thanks for the info. I ordered the trigger this morning. You are right about shipping...whew their high!

Links