Vendor AD at Loveland Gun Show

This is a discussion on Vendor AD at Loveland Gun Show within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I did a search and didn't find this posted yet. The wife and I were going to attend this show but ended up spending too ...

Thread: Vendor AD at Loveland Gun Show

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar

Vendor AD at Loveland Gun Show

I did a search and didn't find this posted yet.

The wife and I were going to attend this show but ended up spending too much time looking at Harleys while attending the Thunder in the Rockies bike rally next door.

The blogger comments will really boil your blood.

Loveland police investigating after man shoots self at gun show | coloradoan.com | The Coloradoan,

Loveland Police are investigating after a vendor apparently accidentally shot himself in the leg during a gun show at the Embassy Suites hotel on Saturday. The man, Michael Kole, 59, of Colorado, was treated at a nearby hospital.

Police said no one else was hurt in the approximately 3:45 p.m. incident, and Kole has been cited for reckless endangerment. The hotel and conference center is next to The Ranch fairgrounds and exhibition center.
    The gun show was sponsored by Premier Expo, and took place during the Thunder in the Rockies motorcycle convention. On its Web site, Eaton-based Premier Expo warns "NO LOADED GUNS AT THE SHOW AT ANY TIME!"

Police did not specify what type of weapon discharged.

See coloradoan.com | The Coloradoan, | Fort Collins news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Fort Collins, Colorado for updates.
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

2. Remove Ads

Actually, IMHO the comments (there are really just two to take note of) are both very much on point.

Bottom line...WE all must walk the walk if we're going to talk the talk.
    This is the _second_ ND (not AD!) to occur at a gun show as by a vendor in two weeks across two gun shows.

Why is it that these people could not find it within them self to 1) Obey the facilities safety rules and 2) Properly adhere to the well known firearm safety rules as readily available to anyone via the NRA, which no doubt these ND persons all are avowed supporters and even lifetime members of?!

The persons who made the comments would have no ammunition to make a comment at all IF folks would quite simply act right and stop throwing them bones.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    Another show of complacency with a firearm. This wasnt accidental, it was negligence. This is the main reason I dont attend gun shows anymore.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Links