which one would you get ?

This is a discussion on which one would you get ? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Bud White I voted for both that wasn't an option I put in here's a pitcher ( ) of the Smith...

View Poll Results: which one would you get ?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ruger 10/22

15 34.09%
  • Smith & Wesson 64

13 29.55%
  • Get Both

16 36.36%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which one would you get ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bud White
    I voted for both
    that wasn't an option I put in

here's a pitcher ( ) of the Smith
    Attached Images
    "You have enemies ? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" Winston Churchill

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use" Galileo Galilei

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    i didnt vote , i am holding out for the fal option LOL

I'd want both, but in reality, $$ is limited these days so I'd go for the wheel gun. I have plenty of .22 plinkers here, no wheel guns (yet.)
    It’s so much easier now days, to "Love and honor" my wife, when she is armed, and shoots a better group than I do. (Till death do us part, eh?)

“The way you get shot by a concealed weapons permit holder is, you point a gun at him,” the Sheriff said.

Smile

they have both been ordered and paid for
    "You have enemies ? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" Winston Churchill

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use" Galileo Galilei

Distinguished Member Array BCurry1's Avatar
    If you have the necessary fundage, why not get both!
    Curry

Wink

I just thought it would be an interesting topic

They are both excellent guns. Not only is the 10/22 a great fun gun, add a 30 round mag and it is the poor man's assault rifle. The S&W 64 is the classic Military & Police revolver used by generations of cops and even saw military use in Nam. Both are worthy of anyones gun cabinet.

Manny

I finally got my 64

here's a picture

http://www.ivanhoeoutlet.com/shop/in...=5&prevstart=0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links