Price of used Glock

This is a discussion on Price of used Glock within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; What should I expect for the price of a used Glock in factory condition? (Obviously used but not fitted with after market equipment.) I thought ...

Thread: Price of used Glock

Price of used Glock

What should I expect for the price of a used Glock in factory condition? (Obviously used but not fitted with after market equipment.) I thought Id seen them online for $350 but lately everything I see is almost as much as a new one.

2. Remove Ads

I don't know about anyone or anywhere else, but I've seen used glocks in decent shape going around the $400 mark around here in Virginia. There's actually a G26(w/3mags with the extended pierce grips and a few other goodies) on vaguntrader right now I think for $450. I was tempted... but I resisted.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Too much.. J/k
    Back to your regular scheduled program....
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That depends a lot on different things. You can actually get a Glock factory refurb from OMB in KC, KS for around $350. Local private sellers from $400-500. Used ones in good condition at my local gun shops maybe $395 and up. Join GSSF the first time for $35, or renew for $25 and you can get a voucher from Glock for LEO pricing which might run you around $389 for brand new Glock of your choice. $25-35 now saves you $100+ later.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    That depends a lot on different things. You can actually get a Glock factory refurb from OMB in KC, KS for around $350. Local private sellers from $400-500. Used ones in good condition at my local gun shops maybe $395 and up. Join GSSF the first time for $35, or renew for $25 and you can get a voucher from Glock for LEO pricing which might run you around $389 for brand new Glock of your choice. $25-35 now saves you $100+ later.
    Cool, that's really great. "Used-NIB" isn't that good of a price. Is that good at any store that retails new Glocks?

Quote Originally Posted by CJ810 View Post
    Cool, that's really great. "Used-NIB" isn't that good of a price. Is that good at any store that retails new Glocks?
    The GSSF deal? Participating dealers only will be able to get your pistol to you then at the time of the deal. Other dealers will be able to order your pistol direct from Glock at that price and simply charge you their transfer fee from what I understand. Participating dealers can be located in your state, or you can call Glock and ask how they work this if there isn't a dealer near you.
    GLOCK

Links