Is this good or bad?

Is this good or bad?

This is a discussion on Is this good or bad? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; $1750 for a black/gray Wilson Combat CQB with 500-600 rnds down the pipe, 2 mags, bag, and all original paperwork?...

Thread: Is this good or bad?

Is this good or bad?

$1750 for a black/gray Wilson Combat CQB with 500-600 rnds down the pipe, 2 mags, bag, and all original paperwork?
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

Depending upon what you order, new would cost you $2100-$2500...so yeah, sounds like a deal with low rounds and excellent condition.

Try a little negotiating...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

From my research for my next pistol, a 1911 not sure of the brand right now, but like retsupt99 said it sounds like a good deal. 5 to 6 hundred rounds sounds like it just got broken in good.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I don't know. I could buy three Glocks with that, or two Glocks and lots of ammo, or one Glock, lots of ammo, and some new holsters. Good or bad? $1750? If I was in the market for a Wilson Combat, I'd think that was pretty good. Even if it was going to be a build on a basic model it would probably be a good price. One of these days, I may be in a position to get one. Wilson's factory/shop is an hour and a half drive from me. Wilson Combat...made right here in the home state!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    I don't know. I could buy three Glocks with that, or two Glocks and lots of ammo, or one Glock, lots of ammo, and some new holsters. Good or bad? $1750? If I was in the market for a Wilson Combat, I'd think that was pretty good. Even if it was going to be a build on a basic model it would probably be a good price. One of these days, I may be in a position to get one. Wilson's factory/shop is an hour and a half drive from me. Wilson Combat...made right here in the home state!
    This is definitely a way of looking at it. In fact this is how I've looked at it for many years. Now however. I just decided that I wanted to buy a Wilson Combat so I've been looking for a decent price on a used one. Problem is they hold their value so darn good you never see a "cheap" one. I inspected this one myself and am very happy with it's condition, excellent condition almost like new. I decided this was the one, seller unwilling to budge on price...too many people interested in it( bunch of mad people now...lol). Anyway, it's an out of state seller but close enough for me to go look at it. Should have it by the end of the week, being sent to an FFL for me to pick up. I'll post some pics when it gets here.
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

I could buy three Glocks with that, or two Glocks and lots of ammo, or one Glock, lots of ammo, and some new holsters.
    We think the same Ramrod

I don't think this is a bad deal at all, especially since it's something you're specifically looking for. I looked at a couple of Wilson's at last weekend's gun show and they are certainly fine weapons, along with other top flight makers like Ed Brown, Les Baer, and Nighthawk.

Yes, you could buy several Glocks instead. You could also by several Kias instead of a Mercedes.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Senior Moderator
    But...
    if you buy several Glocks...all you've got are some plastic Glocks.

If you buy a Wilson Combat....you have a WILSON COMBAT

You only go around once. Why dance with ugly woman when you can take a few more steps and dance with the prettiest one on the floor?
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    But...
    if you buy several Glocks...all you've got are some plastic Glocks.

If you buy a Wilson Combat....you have a WILSON COMBAT

You only go around once. Why dance with ugly woman when you can take a few more steps and dance with the prettiest one on the floor?
    My sentiments exactly...

VIP Member
    It's up to you not us if it's a good deal... I mean, if I had that offer and the loot, I'd jump on it. Others would rather buy... well, Tupperware!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Sponsored Links