Advice please: sell/trade or keep

This is a discussion on Advice please: sell/trade or keep within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I've done the cash flow thing back in another life. You're right - it doesn't solve anything. This situation has nothing to do with cash ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice please: sell/trade or keep

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    I've done the cash flow thing back in another life. You're right - it doesn't solve anything. This situation has nothing to do with cash flow, merely optimizing utility of existing inventory. I do want a 9mm for a lot of reasons. It's not my favorite caliber, but it is one of the most plentiful on the planet (current retail supply notwithstanding). Some day, perhaps I'll get a .44 mag. The practical side of me says to avoid it and keep fantasizing while the ego side says "go for it!" I think a 9mm is more practical to add to my collection. Razor - thanks for the ballistic comparison. I'm good with my 1911 and feel confident I can place multiple rounds in the boiler room of any two or four legged threat.
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by raevan View Post
    Keep the SKS. Start putting money aside. I quit spending change, in time I was able to save $800.00 +. When you get home, just empty all the change from your pockets in a special container. Do it every day. Since I don't smoke I use my ashtray for change and empty it once in awhile when it gets full. The ashtray will hold $30.00 +.
    This is a great idea. I cashed in my change back in 95' and took a 2 week vacation to Hawaii.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

given the possibility that you really may need to fight off a mountain lion or a bear, to me good enough won't cut it. I'd dump the SKS if you don't shoot/want/need it anyway and get a a .44mag or larger wheel gun it a minute.
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links