gun broker?

This is a discussion on gun broker? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ok so im new and i am positive at this point that i can't find any gun im looking for so... is gunbroker.com a good ...

Thread: gun broker?

gun broker?

ok so im new and i am positive at this point that i can't find any gun im looking for so... is gunbroker.com a good site? i've used ebay and I know you have to set up a store with ffl or whatever. but my question is do people use it? it seems like the prices are pretty good.
    S&W 442

2. Remove Ads

I've bought and sold on gunbroker, probably close to 30 times. I'm not a dealer or power player, just a guy. I've had nothing but good experiences. I prefer to buy locally. But when I can't find what I want locally, or if the local guys are charging ridiculous prices, I'll check gunbroker and go that route. Do your research. Make sure you know what you want. Be sure to check the seller's feedback. There are some great deals on there.

Same here I bought my first gun on gunbroker H&K USP compact was a great deal and perfect transaction?

Quote Originally Posted by vollertron View Post
    ok so im new and i am positive at this point that i can't find any gun im looking for so... is gunbroker.com a good site? i've used ebay and I know you have to set up a store with ffl or whatever. but my question is do people use it? it seems like the prices are pretty good.
    What are you looking for?

Have you ever looked here GalleryOfGuns.com - Retailer Near You

Some of the members even have stores that you can go in and check what the price is/should be.

I have looked on Gun Broker quite a bit, but mostly just to give myself an idea of pricing. I try to purchase locally if I can.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Ebay does not sell or allow guns and magazines to be sold on their site,Gunbroker,Auctionarms and buds are good sites
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Ebay does not sell or allow guns and magazines to be sold on their site,Gunbroker,Auctionarms and buds are good sites
    I will second the recommendation for Bud's. Usually great pricing without the hassle of an auction, and you can talk directly to them.

I have used gunbroker, auctionarms, and gunsamerica with no trouble.

Had several good transactions with gun broker also. Nothing bad to say here.

I wouldn't hesitate to use GunBroker.com or Budsgunshop.com ...Both good folks to deal with.
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

I purchased two firearms from gunbroker without any problems. Be aware of shipping and ffl charges added on gunbroker purchases compared to local purchase with tax.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Links