Which firearm company has the best customer service?

Which firearm company has the best customer service?

This is a discussion on Which firearm company has the best customer service? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Simple question really, which firearm company(s) in your opinion have the best customer service? Which do not?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which firearm company has the best customer service?

Distinguished Member Array Pro2A's Avatar

Question Which firearm company has the best customer service?

Simple question really, which firearm company(s) in your opinion have the best customer service? Which do not?

From everything that I have read Kel Tec has the best!!!!
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Smith& Wesson and Colt's for me. Sig can be a wait to get on the phone. Used Kimber's service once and had excellent results. I can't say anything positive about Ruger, Charter Arms was a little slow, but very communicative. While working in a gun store I had the misfortune to try and deal with Taurus for a customer. Also their warranty work on a new gun we sent back and still, the gun would not work. The owner got a replacement from the distributor. Glock also has good service, and quick too. S&W is still tops in my opinion. Remington, Bushmaster, and Marlin are top tier for customer service.

I've had VERY good service from Ruger... Winchester (RIP) was good also... Sig helped me with parts real well, although I've never had a problem with one of their firearms...
    “Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”

Sigmund Freud

O, and Bushmaster went above and beyond also...
    “Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”

Sigmund Freud

kel tec and then glock
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

customer service

ruger is # 1 s&w sucks cz75 and all glocks don"t need customer service.

Distinguished Member Array ripley16's Avatar
    Seecamp fixed my much used and abused 20 year old LWS32 for free. I was surprised, very pleased and impressed. They stand behind their work 100% valid warranty or not.

My only experience regarding customer service has been with Sig. I communicated my issue via email, and in not time they took care of business. I was very impressed.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

KelTec goes beyond the call of duty...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I would say Wilson Combat has the very best CS.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Absolutely no doubt, including not only fixing the gun the first time, but taking in consideration the "time " before you have it back ;

# 1 Springfield
    # 2 Beretta
    # 3/4 Ruger / KelTec
    # 5 Rock River
    # 6 S&W

Worse : Taurus

Do not have a Glock or Bushmaster, so i don't know on them.

VIP Member
    My experiences with S&W has been good so far. Nothing really exceptional, but nothing negative either.

In fact, I called them twice today and the first representative was rather dry and somewhat disinterested. I had to call back for clarification and this time it was a gal and she was nice, well skilled, and very helpful.

I can't say the same when I called H&K for some spare parts for my P7. BTW: I agree with another poster in that 'Wilson Combat' is very professional and their customer service matches their product.
    Regards,
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Absolutely no doubt, including not only fixing the gun the first time, but taking in consideration the "time " before you have it back ;

# 1 Springfield
    I totally agree with Springfield Armory, they really took care of me, and from what I've read they do it for everyone!

Senior Member Array mr surveyor's Avatar
    I have had very little experience with needing customer service with firearms over the years, but having dealt with needs from KelTec, Marlin and Rossi (Braztec International) in the last year, I would say the KT (have delt with them for at least 5 years) is by far the ultimate. If you have any idea what the problem is, or one of the smiths can diagnose a possible fix through a phone call, they will send you any part you may need (except the fire control group) in the mail within a week. At the most, they may charge your credit card account for a barrel replacement, then credit your account when they receive your old barrel in the mail. I had the same kind of experience a couple of weeks ago with Marlin. I had an extractor problem (turned out to actually be a burr in the chamber and not the extractors), and they had me a pair of extractors in my mailbox within a week-no charge. As for the Rossi....... I called Braztec back in May trying to find a replacement rear sight for my grandson's .22/.410 convertable. Was told that the parts were on "back-order". I've called them several times in the last 6 months and get the same response, from "not very friendly" CS reps. From a phone call to Kimber several years ago, just for some "history" on a used purchase, they found I was using a bent paper clip for a takedown tool, and didn't have a factory manual.....they gave excellent, friendly advice on the phone, and within a week I had a factory manual and a factory new takedown tool (bent piece of wire) in the mail..no charge, and didn't even really request it. A call to S&W several years ago, again just for historcal information (had a WWII British issued M&P revo originally chambered for 38 S&W that had been bored to handle the longer 38 special), and was amazingly transfered to Roy Jinx himself for a very interesting and informative conversation. That was an unexpected treat. Granted, I've not had the need to send a Kimber, Ruger, S&W, Sig, Kahr or others in for repair (Had a couple of KTs go back for excellent service work), but I guess I have called all of them for various questions over the years, and had very good experiences with the freely given advice and information (except Rossi....I think I'll just dig through the parts bin and make a rear sight to fit).

I've been lucky, I guess.

surv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links