Votes: 12 9.1%
  • SW 642 Crimson Trace

Votes: 11 8.3%

Which would you carry?

2K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  glazer1972 
#1 ·
What do you think?

#2 ·
The mid-size Glocks are perfect carry pistols for me. My order would be G23, G26, P239, CDP Pro, 642, PM9.

#4 ·
__I guess, I have carrie pistols of varrying sizes & brands concealed, with the exception of the J-Frame revolvers. I've always been a semi-auto guy for capacity reasons. I feel that the G26 is the best combo of size, reliability, etc. Too big of a weapon can be harder to conceal, an too small can be harder to control for various reasons(EX: recoil or comfort in hand).

__The bottom line is after doing my own research I decided a Glock was the best manufacturer for me. It was just a matter of deciding which Glock fit my needs. I have found the G26 to be the perfect concealed carry firearm for me. See how all your choices feel in your hand. Then of the best, go shoot them and decide which feels the best overall to you. Reliability/ability to conceal is important. Your weather may also have a say in your choice. Warmer climates that require you to wear less layers clothes may mean you need a smaller firearm.

Good Luck making your decision!

#9 ·
I often carry a Sig P239 .40 cal, a Kimber Stainless Compact (near size to poll option, although heavier), a Kahr CW9 (similar to poll option) or a S&W 637 Airweight (again similar to poll oprion). I have no Glocks. The S&W and Kahr tend to get the vast majority of carry time lately.

I have no single answer

surv

#14 ·
Well, I'll vote for the G23 since that's what I'm wearing right now. Just curious, if you prefer the .40, why not have the G27 in your poll instead of the G26?

#23 ·
Went through this scenario myself not too long ago not with this entire list of guns but a P229, G23 and a Kimber Pro-Carry II. The G23 was my choice because of weight, round count, a simple manual of arms the trigger is the same every time.

Be Safe,

NosaM

#24 ·
Glock 23....that's what I would carry, and that's what I'm currently carrying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.